Batman: A Origin Unlike Any Other

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. ALSO WHAT VILLIANS YOU WANNA SEE IN IT I WANNA HAVE ATLEAST THREE. THANK YOU AND ENJOY 

November 1st, 2013

Monday

8:45 a.m.

(POV James Gordon)

My name is James Gordon. Lt. James Gordon. I've been transferred from the Chicago P.D. to Gotham City. It's a hell hole. I'm taking the train in while my wife is flying. I couldn't let Barbra see the city this close up. She'd never wanna stay. I'm already regretting this decision. Barbra's pregnant and I bring here to a places like this with James Jr. on the way in about a month. I'm thirty-five and what do I have to show for it? A job as a police officer in Gotham. A city of lunatics. I pick up the newspaper and read the headline. "Bruce Wayne Returns To Gotham" heh. Now why in the hell would he ever want to come back here. I pull out a cigarette and put it in my mouth and light it. Barbra hates this nasty habit of mine. So do I. I look up in the sky and see a plane flying in. Must be hers. I clinch the upper part of my nose with my index and thumb as I think of how much we're gonna hate it here. 

"We're now arriving in Gotham City. Thank you for traveling with Nash Trains. As always have a nice trip."

(POV Bruce Wayne/Batman)

I should've taken the train. I should've informed Alfred I was returning before the press did. I need to study the city. It's been eleven years since...since...I should've taken the train.

(POV James Gordon)

I grab my luggage from the over-head and walk out of the train and into hell. Already I can tell these people. I can read them. They're all scumbags. But here comes the king of them.

"Jimmy! Jimmy Gordon how are you? I'm Detective Arnold Flass. Welcome to paradise. HAHA!"

Paradise. He's trying to convince me or himself. This is a living hell.

"Hope you don't mind me calling you Jimmy." He smirked.

"Well I---" He cut me off before I could finish.

"Anyways Jimmy you'll love it here. Cops got it made here in Gotham. Yes sir we've got anything we need. You feel lonely some nights act like you're gonna bust one of the many hookers here and she'll do anything. Haha only joking." No, no you're not. I thought to myself.

I've been studying Flass since I met him. He's sloppy. 6'5 with military trainig. If he read my file he'd know I have green berret trainig as well. I light another cigarette.

"woah woah Jimmy you gotta put that out if Cimissioner Loeb smells that he'll wring our necks we'll get fired." Great more good news. Can't wait to meet Commissioner Loeb. This City needs a savior.

(POV Bruce Wayne)

This City needs a savoir. I hope I can do it. I have to do it. I promised my dying parents that eleven years ago.

"Attention. We are now arriving into Gotham City thank you for flying Gotham City Airlines and as always have a nice day."

 When I see more of the buldings the memories flood back in. The painful remebrance of there long gone precence. The Citys worst than it has ever been. Wayne Industry will be going bankrupt in a matter of months if I don't resume control. I fasten my seatbelt as we land.

***

I walk out of the terminal and outside where paparazzi flood me with camera shots and journalist try to get interviews.

"Mister Wayne what do you plan to do about Wayne industry going down?"

"Why did you return on the day of your parents death."

I clench my fist.

"No comment." I say as I enter a limo. A squad car pulls up and my driver cuts them off. A stupid mistake.

(POV James Gordon)

"Flass pull him over!" I bark at him.

"Look Jimmy Bruce Wayne is a huge benefactor to the G.C.P.D. so if we stop him he might cut us off."

"Bitch." I say that under my breath. So this is what I get for coming here crooked cops too afraid of rich people to pull them over. Heh this is going to be an interesting day. We arrive at the G.C.P.D. after lunch at the "GC Burger Joint" It's around two-thirty I should go and check on Barbra. see if she's settled in alright. She'll most likely have the kitchen set up and I'll do the rest of the unpacking I step out of Flass's squad car and walk up the set of stairs to the doors of my new job to go meet my new boss. All I get are dirty looks from the other cops and the criminals there but that's fine. I'm not here to be liked.