Chapter 2

As soon as we were back home, we changed our clothes.
"So, are you going to see Josh again?" Asked Chloe as she took off her t-shirt.
"I dont know.. but i hope so."
"You love him?"
"Not LOVE but I dont know, i maybe... like him?"
"So its not love at first sight?"
"I told you I DONT KNOW!!" I screamed my face so red.
"Okay. Calm down bbe. I'm just asking. But you are really cute together?"
"You too!"
"What?"
"Harry told me so.."
"You mean Harry Cole? This nerdy guy! What would he do in a concert!! And what does he know about love...?!?!"
"Not Harry Cole silly, it's Harry Styles!"
"You talked to him!!"
"Yes, Josh asked them for a minuite for pics and autographs."
"Hey girl, marry this Josh!" she laughed.
"What!?" I exclaimed in disgust.
"What... he loves u! He asked 1d to come to you for u to have some pics and autographs."
"So..."
"Ya know, never mind."
"Better.." i giggled.
It was almost midnight and we went bed as Chloe was staying at my house that night.
Next morning, I woke up on Chloe's voice saying," Hey, Anna! Someone wants to see you!"
At first, I thought they were my grandparents comming over so I just got up sitting on the edge of the bed. But to my shock it was Josh!
"Oh Josh! I'm really sorry. Didnt know it was you. Sorry about the mess and this forest of tangles on my head."
"It's OK," he laughed slightly.
"So why are you here?" I asked curiouisly.
"I just wanted to ask you if you and Chloe can come over for dinner tomorrow."
"I'll ask my dad after he comes back off work. Can I just have your phone number please?"
"Oh yeah sure. Here it is," he said as he gave me his phone with his number visible on screen.
"So when are you leaving England?"
"I don't know actually, my parents are here for work. They are doctors but they're here for some papers I don't really know what for."
I didn't actually know what was going on, but there was a feeling inside attracting me to this guy, getting me interested in whatever he says and drawing a smile on my face.
"So I'd better leave now and leave you get this hair tidy," he laughed.
"Why don't you stay over for breakfast. Don't miss my mom's special eggs and her AMAZING sausages."
"I'm serious. I gotta go. See, mom's calling," he answered the phone,"hi mom....ah yeah... comming...ok...love you too...bye."
"Chloe can you please take him to the door. I'm so tired."
"Yeah sure. But you owe me one now!" She smiled.
I smiled back.

Hey guys, so, hope you're enjoying, please comment,vote and folllow. You'll never regret love ya!xx