Chapter 4:- A New Experience

"Congratulations Miss Screwball, you have successfully given birth to a healthy baby girl!" Dr. Lily exclaimed. Mothball sighed in relief as Dr. Lily went to get the baby;

"Well done Screwy, I'm proud of you!" Mothball said, she looked up at him with weary eyes,

"I... am NOT doing that again!" She declared, Mothball sighed,

"I know... I was really worried for you!" She smiled and kissed him. Just then Dr. Lily came in and gave Screwball the most beautiful foal they had ever seen. She was a dark midnight purple colour and she had beautiful delicate changling wings, she had the same type of hair as her mother: light purple and white candy floss-like hair.

"Awww she looks just like you, Mothy!" Mothball chuckled,

"I don't think she got all her looks from me, Screwy." Just then she opened her eyes to reveal yellow swirly lollipop eyes. "Told you" the little foal just giggled and then transformed into Dr. Lily then back into herself, then she giggled as she summoned a baby bottle full of chocolate milk, "Screwy! Stop that! Plus, she's too young to drink chocolate milk!"

"It's not me!" They both looked down to see their daughter laughing,

"Oh great, changling and chaotic powers" then Dr. Lily came back,

"Nice to see you both bonding with your daughter" she smiled, "what are you going to name her?"

"Oh, we need more time" Screwball said,

"Ok then" she then left the three alone.

"Hmm" Mothball said, "what about Softball?" Screwball giggled,

"I see what your trying to do, Mothy, but it doesn't really work."

"Ok then" he chuckled, "what do you think then?"

"I was thinking to name her after somepony we know... somepony who's always so happy" Mothball thought for a moment,

"Pinkie Pie?" Screwball laughed,

"No, not Auntie Pinkie... somepony we recently met..." then it came to him,

"Moonbeam?" She smiled,

"Yes... I was thinking, Moonlight" Mothball smiled, suddenly their daughter laughed and clapped her hooves.

"Good thinking, Screwy! I think she likes the name!"

Discord was pacing around the room, while Fluttershy was very worried. As if on time, Mothball came out of the room. "Is she alright!? Is she dead?!" Mothball blinked at him several times then chuckled,

"No, she's not dead; and the doctor said she's fine and healthy..." Discord sighed in relief as Fluttershy comforted her husband.

"Where is she then?" Discord asked excitedly, staring at all the little foals in the nursery laying in their beds.

"Oh I thought you would have noticed her," he pointed at the unique filly with swiss cheese legs.

"Oh! Isn't she just precious? She's a beautiful pegasus!" Fluttershy exclaimed,

"That is actually true," Mothball stated, "she hasn't cried since she came out..."

"Well, has she got any powers?!" Discord asked, jumping up and down.

"Oh yeah, she can transform into different ponies (like a changling) and she also has chaotic powers..."

"A powerful daughter you have, Mothball" Discord observed. She then opened her eyes to show those precious yellow spirals. "Oh, she's just like Screwy!" Discord exclaimed.