Seekers: A new Beginning

Deavery's POV:

Running. That's all I've done. Run. Running from things I shouldn't. Running from my past. Just running.

They chased me out of my territory. They killed my family. They destroyed everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been running for years now. Two years feel like a million. Running and hiding from...monsters.

I've been scared... it only makes me stronger. I live off my own fear. I work hard and try to escape whenever I can.

I hate having to run. To not stand up for myself. To be alone. To feel abandoned and forgotten. Two years...the same emotions, same tasks, same routine.

Always on the run. Never turning back. Never making a second glance. I try to tell myself 'Just sitting here and running won't do you any good. Protect your bloodline. Our bloodline. Our name.'

And most of the time...its right. I just can't seem to follow it. Running and stealing. That's my specialty. I also can do so much more. If I believe in myself...i feel like i ca do anything.

I never liked being on my own but I never thought bears would take in a wolf. my name's Deavery. I've been hunted, targeted, nearly killed.

And for what? My bloodline. I'm a special kind of person.I have wolf ears and tail plus fangs. No other wolf person has that. Everyone wants my bloodline. Its the strongest kind ever.

I've heard of stories of my kind. They were loyal, compassionate people..I was what everyone tried to protect. They ended up losing there lives.

I'm not worth an even breath! No one should waste their breath on me.Sure I have special blood but... i cant lose anymore lives! I will never love anyone again because they will try to protect you, they will die for you...that all comes true.