Trespassing and Commotion

Deavery's POV:

Run, run, run!

I chanted to myself. I was running from Rouges for the billionth time. Take a break would ya?! I thought. Geesh...these guys never give up.

But they should! I growled mentally. I huffed as I ran, again, threw the woods. But something was different about them. Then my question was answered.

It was covered with Bear scent.This place reeked of it! But it was my only way of escape. I ran and jumped over trees and traps. Then as I came to rest, the tips of my fingers felt an indent on the bark.

Bear Claws... Maybe I shouldn't have come through here. "Here puppy, puppy. We don't want to hurt you...yet." I turned and faced a snarled faced rogue. Three of them total. All after my blood.

"Geesh, these guys mean business." I breathed out. I saw a gleaming, claw-like figure in front of me. I smiled slightly when I figured out it was a human trap. For once humans are useful.

I stepped toward it and opened it with my foot while pretending to look concerned for a way out. "No were to run, no were to hide, Princess." I cringed.

Sure I was a princess but, not now. I used my foot and clasped the trap on the guys muzzle. He growled and started bleeding and whimpered. I growl at him. Then I realize the other two started cornering me.

I jumped up and grabbed the tree trunk and climbed up it. The rouges followed behind me but not good or fast enough. When I got to the top I jumped off and ran while they struggled to get down.

The wind against my face burned my eyes at how fast I was going. As I drew further into the woods, I noticed that the bear scent grew stronger and stronger.

Finally when the scent was at its strongest I was face to face with a camp looking site. I didn't have time to examine it, I just ran an ran. Next thing I know I'm toppling over a small girl though she was taller then me just by a few centimetres.

I got off her and she looked shocked but when her eyes met mine, her nose wrinkled, and she looked at my body she slightly growled but stopped at my panicked face.

A loud growl rippled through the air. I turned immediately and i faced all three rogues. I growled un-intelligent words at them and myself angrily.  They all attacked at once. Now I can take 2 of them at the same time but not three.

Unless I was in wolf form which I wasn't. No I'm not a werewolf... just have the Yin and Yang Spirit Wolf. I haven't let my Yin and Yang out in a while because I let my regular wolfy features show that I'm gifted. I grabbed the girls hand and tugged but let go running. The growls got louder, I ran faster.

Lusa's POV:

I was sorting food out for Toklo, Kallik and Ujurak. They were going on a three day hunting trip and Yakone was going to stay and help me even though he'd rather go with his girlfriend.

As I was packing I heard growls coming from the woods. I smelled a scent that wasn't that familiar but immediately smelled rouge after it.

A figure stumbled out of the woods. It was female. Thats all I could process before being tripped over. She got off me and I looked her in the eyes.

She had an orange blond type hair and beautiful forest green eyes. She smelled like a wolf. Her clothes were ratty and I growled. Wolves weren't supposed to be in this area. She had a panicked face but I heard a huge growl behind me.

She turned and muttered or growled some un intelligent words. I watched as they pounced at us and she grabbed my hand, pullung me slightly before taking off leaving me behind.

The rouges chased her leaving me alone but I still ran. I ran after them. "Yakone!" I yelled grabbing my bow and arrow. "Yakone!" I yelled again.  This time he rushed out. He saw my bow and arrows and gave me a confused look.

"Help me!" I yelled running after that girl.

Yakone's POV:

"Kallik. I'm gonna miss you so much." I said kissing my beautiful girlfriend. She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I'm only gonna be gone for 3 days!" I smiled and kissed her nose.

"That's to long." Suddenly I hear growls and then Lusa growl. "What's going on?" Kallik asked getting up. She and Lusa are like sisters. Of course she's worried.

"I'm sure everythings gonna be-" I was cut short from Lusa's scream.

"Yakone!" "Really? Everything is gonna be alright Yakone?!" Kallik yelled making her way to the door.

"Yakone!" Lusa screamed again. "Kallik. It will be." I stepped outside to see  Lusa with her bow and arrows. Growls were heard at rhe otherside of the camp.

"Help me!" I saw Lusa run downwind. I looked and saw a beautiful girl with wolf ears and a tail running from three rouges.

"Kallik, get your get your knock out thingy!" I yelled. She grabbed it and we started running towards the commotion.