Hi I'm Deavery...The Wolf Princess

Deavery's POV:

As I ran I heard voices behind me and saw the small girl with a big guy and girl. Polar Bear Spirits. I thought to myself. Great, just what I needed.

I ran and ran around their big camp and jumped on a table and ran over a tall yet small boy. His head jerked up and our eyes met.

His eyes were unique. A crystal blue with stars in them. A mix. I thought. He turned to the rouges that were staring at me with power hunger. "Come on Princess...Dont make this harder for yourself." The first one said with nasty fangs. I growled at him. "Come on. Be a good doggy." The second one yelled. 'Ok thats it!'

"You want me?" They looked suprised I talked. "Come and get me!" I yelled and went behind the unique boy hoping my hiding spot was good enough and that these rogues are as dumb as the others. He chuckled a little nervous but amused laugh. "Why are you hiding behind me?" He asked with a nervously amused smile. "Oh ya know, hunting elephants!" I said sacasticly. I jumped up as they started to corner us.

"I really dont want to hurt you." I growled. They laughed at me. "Oh wait." I started grinning with narrowed eyes. "Yes I do." I ran at them and the first one grabbed my arms and I kicked him, spliting both his legs. Then kicking him where the sun dont shine. 'Nice!' I thought to myself.

The second one grabbed me and pinned me down. "Get off me!" I growled. The first one came back and was glaring at me. If looks couls kill i wouldnt be here. I heard yelling in the backround, I couldnt pay attention to it right now. One rogue had a knife but it was knocked outta his hand.

I turned to see this very attractive boy. Brown hair, dark eyes. He had no shirt on and was very toned. 'That is one hot grizzly! No bad Deavery bad! Bad timming hot-No bad!' I couldnt stop gaping at him but when i did i punched the rogue that tackled me. "Princess, please understand that we need you." I scoffed at him. "To save your species!" I froze.

Ujuark's POV:

I saw her run towards me. She was quite thin but in a good way. Then i noticed figures following her. I realized three of them were my friends. But the other two were...rogues. She jumped over me and i slightly bent down. She looked at me. Her eyes were so beautiful. A Forset green. Yet so full of fear. I was alittle nervous as she used me as a human sheild.

"Why are you behind me?" I asked nervously yet amused. "Oh ya know, hunting elephants!" She said sarcastically. I gave a small chuckle but she jumped back into action. Lusa ran up to me. "Ujurak! A-are you o-ok!" She panted out. "Yeah I'm fine. But i couldnt say the same about her!" I said.

We looked at what was happening. "Toklo!" Lusa yelled. No one came. She hit one really good in the very protected area that we boys try to protect. Next thing you know he has a knife. "Toklo!" Lusa screamed. Toklo ran out shirtless showing his many muscels.

"What?" He yelled back. His eyes turned to the rouges. His eyes tuned to the girl and he sorta froze. 'OHHH i see Toklo has a wittle cwush!' I thought smugly. She really was beautiful. Toklo got that knife knocked outta his hands. She stared at Toklo. I see she like him to. Thats good. Go Toklo!

She seemed to get out of her daze and punched the guy. "Princess, please understand that we need you." She scoffed at him. "To save your species!" She was frozen. "What do yo mean 'my species? My species is still around..." She stopped as if she realized what she was saying. "He would do that?" She asked. The rouges nodded. They started coming forward toward her but she backed up. All the way into me.

"No. Your lying." She said with narrowed eyes. The rouges paled. "W-What do you m-mean? Of course w-we're telling the t-truth." He stuttered out. The other one just paled even more if possible. "Ujurak look out!" Lusa yelled. I turned enough to see another rogue. He looks like a dog bit his muzzle. He had a gun and knife aimed right at me.

I was pushed to the ground by that girl. The gunshot went off and a slashing sound went into everyones ears. Everything went silent. I looked behind me and saw the girl hovering over herself. Her side was bleeding. She was holding her stomach. She fell to her side, eyes shut tightly, and whimpering.

"What have you done..." A rouge said looking at the limp body. "I-I didnt..I..." the other rouge said. The one infront of me suddenly fell to the ground. So did the other one. "Those two are so annoying." Kallik muttered. "I have to tell my master." He muttered before turning into a wolf and ran. Toklo slowly turned the girl. There was a gleam in his eye i have never seen before.

"We have to get this knife outta her." Toklo said. He turned to me. "What do we do?" I sighed and looked at her. She was getting paler and I knew there was nothing we could do. "We- I mean there's- I cant..." I sighed. "I cant do anything." Toklo looked at me. "What?" His voice was soft and pained. "The knife is way to deep and she lost so much blood." I tried not to look at his sad face.

"No..no..no..no" Toklo said sadly. "Whats wrong with Toklo?" Lusa asked me. She looked pained and sad aswell. We all sorta did because she protected us. "I think he liked her..." I trailed off. She nodded. "Poor Toklo." I put an arm around her.

Suddenly, a golden light shown inside the young wolf's chest. It grew bigger and biger, seperating like tree branches when they grow and it showed a sign. Ive seen it before in a book i once read about wolf people. It was the Yin and Yang. 1 wolf gets chosen and gets destined to save all the species of us. This must be it... but why her?

As soon as it came, it zapped back ito her chest and the girl abrutaly sat up and breathed heavily all over again. She started shaking and moving her head side to side saying "It's not true, it's not true". Toklo gently touched her shoulder. She jumped and paled. "Dont hurt me..." She whimpered. "Dont worry. We'll help ya." Toklo said in his deep voice. She almost looked comferted by it. Toklo picked up this small girl carefully, in bridal style and spoke to us. "I'm gonna take..uh..." "Deavery." She mumbled.

I stared at her. Deavery...Deavery...Oh my God....Could she be the Princess that ran away from the wolf kingdom atleast two years ago? "Um Deavery? Are you by any chance a princess? You know blessed with the Yin and Yang spirit of the wolf? Just by any chance." They all looked at me like im an alien except Deavery who looked shocked. "How did you-" She was cut off by Yakone.

"Thats a pretty big assumption Ujurak." "Yeah, i mean i highly doubt that Deavery is a princess." Toklo said. "Hey!" Deavery said looking slightly hurt. "No i didnt mean it like that!" Toklo said panicked. She got out of his grip wimpering in the process and said "How the hell did you know it was me?" She seemed scared.

The others looked at her shocked. "The golden glow spirit of the wolf that came out from inside you and healed you deadly wound." I said. She looked lost of words. "You mean the yellow glowing thingy?" she asked. I chuckled. "Yeah." she nodded her head. "Uhhmm!" A voice said. I turned to Toklo.

"What are you talking about?" I smiled lightly at him but smirked at Deavery. "Well it just seems that little Deavery over here is a princess." They looked at Deavery. She sighed and looked at all of us.

"I think I should introduce myself." She muttered slowly.

"Hi I'm Deavery...The wolf princess."