Challenge- a Nash Grier FanFiction ( Chapter one )

BAM. I heard the door of the moving van close. That's right I'm moving from sunny Cali to chilly North-Caralina. My mom got a job transfer and my dads over seas for the next six months in the military. Oh well I'm so sorry it's so rude of me not to introduce myself to you, Hi I'm Bella Moore and I'm pissed. That's right you heard me. My mom dropped the bomb on my yesterday. Ya a day before we move. When I came home from school my bags were packed and she told me she got a job transfer. Now I was happy at the time but now I'm so angry. It was Friday and we were moving on Saturday. I didn't even get to say good bye to my friends or at least make my last day special.

"Bella" my mom yelled at me pulling me out of my little rant.

"It's time to go or well be late for our plane" she told me as she jumped into the cab and shut the door.

" fine " I sighed even though she couldn't hear me anymore. Now I love my mom but some times she can be so ignorant. I hoped into the other side of the cab and put my head phones in and layer my head agents the window.

I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes slowly to see it was my mom.

"We're at the air port sweetie time to get up." Apparently I fell asleep on the ride. I got out and took my luggage into the air port and though customs. My mom and I sat as we waited for our plane to be called.

"FLIGHT NUMBER 284 TO NORTH-CAROLINA FROM CALIFORNIA PLEASE START BOARDING AT YOUR GATE." the lady announced over the airport.

My mom and I got up and collected out bags to bored the plane. Once we were on the plane and seated peacefully I heard the most adorable laughter coming from the row just in front of me but all I could see was the side of a guys face that looked to be about my age but you know what it's probably just some guy in his thirties that had plastic surgery or something. You know California people always feel the need to look younger. I stuck in my head phones as we rises up and through the clouds. I had nothing Better to do because my mom was already asleep.

As we got off the plane I looked around for a taxi until I turned and felt seething hard on my side like I crashed into someone.

..................................................................................................................................................

SO HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I KNOW ITS NOT THAT GOOD BUT IT WAS MY FIRST. TELL ME HOW I DID. IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT I NEED AT LEAST 1COMMENT TO DO ANOTHER CHAPTER. ANYWAY NIGHT NIGHT LOVLEY'S