Chapter 2

I turned around to relise that i was face to face with one of the most beautful guy i have ever seen and yes i just called a guy beautful. deal with it.

"oh sorry i wasn't looking were i was going. are you okay"? he asked me as i looked up at him. wait. What. why am i looking up at him? i relised that as i had my little disscution with myself i didnt relise that when i bumped into him i got knocked over onto the ground.

" oh yah im fine thanks and it was my fault i ran into you." i answered in awe.

"hahaha" he chuckled " your cute and it was my fault but i was wondering if i could get your number. Im nash Grier." he smiled.

" that name sounds familiar but no i just met you. sorry" i appolagised and walked over to my mum.

" who was that" she asked " he was cute"

" oh just some jerk that wanted my number but i said no cause he is a stranger and you know stranger danger." i replied back to her.

we hoped in the cab and drove off to this mystery house of ours. we pulled up in the long drive way in about 20 minuets that we left the air port. i looked out the window of the cab at the new house. it was amazing. it was large with a gate before the drive way that you need to unlock. it was gray with stone. The front yard was beautiful It had flower beds filled with bright flowers and bid trees.

Once we parked I opened my door and took my luggage from the trunk. I made my way up to the door and opened it. I was in shock and not just beacuse my mom left the house in locked but what it looked like in side. My mom stepdd in right behind me and said " it has five beds, four baths, two kitchens, one balceny and four floors."

I looked in awe right when you walk in the front door to the right is the library and to the left is a sound proof movie theatre. Then straight ahead is the stairs and just past the library is the living room branching off with all glass walls and then the kiten to he left of that. Next to the kitchen is the dinning room and a bath room with a huge laundry and storage room at the back. I ran up the stairs to see three bedroom doors. " but my mum sad it had four bedrooms" I said to myself. On that floor it was my parents master suite and two Spare rooms and a bathroom. Once you walked to the end or the hallway tethers were another set of stairs and after you go up there their is my room with all glass walls and I walk-in closet with a coach in side, an on-suite with a huge shower and in my room was my bed, dresser, bookshelf, desk area, and a chair and coach around my flat screen t.v. All my stuff was in boxes on one side of the room.

" honey. I'll let you unpack but we're going over to the neighbours for dinner."

" okay thanks mom"

I grabbed the first box. It had all my clothes in it. I finished my closet in half an hour. I then made my bed. The theme of my room was silver and white but then with my black grand piano in the middle of the room. My night stand was silver and had a book, a water bottle, my I home for my I phone 5s and a picture of me and I'll my friends at the beach last summer. I put all my towels away and all my make up went in my vanity, I put some throw pillows and a Blanket on all the coaches and chairs. I thought I was done so I decided to get ready for dinner at the the new neighbours.

" mom"

"What"

"Is it a casual or fancy dinner?" I asked

" fancy honey" she replied

" thanks"

I got into the shower and did my routine then I got out and went to my closet. I picked out a dress. It was from forever 21 and it was a strapless dress with as synch at the waist with silver sparkles on top and it just flowed down to just above my knee. I hope it wasn't to fancy. Oh well it about Christmas time so I mine as well wear it. I went to the bathroom and did my make up and curled my light blonde hair. I grabbed my shoes and went down stairs to see my mom was already to go and just waiting for me. " took you long enough. Now let's go we don't want to be late" she said jokingly. " okay just let me get my jacket"

Once we were out the door we walked down the drive way and on to the side walk and up to the neighbours door. Ding Dong. My mum rang the door bell and it opened two seconds later with the.. What it's the jerk from the air port that wanted my number. How can we be neighbours! I don't like him. At all.

" oh hey there, long time no see and still no phone number" he tyres to say cheekily.

Well this is gonna be a really long and annoying dinner party.

" oh my god" I heard from behind that jerk. Who else is there. Ugh.