Questions

After I made sure that no one else was coming I took a second to catch my breath. That was hard work, ok? After my little rest, I started to collect my sleep arrows from the lost boys' bodies.

I slowly walked over to Pan. I was still uneasy about the fact that I had killed him so easily. The silver arrow had evaporated because, like I said, it was special. I kneeled beside him looking at him. How could a monster look that innocent?

I decided to take his cloak because it blended into the foliage better than my bright blue tattered dress. And besides, it was pretty cold out.

Putting on the cloak, I started to exit the clearing.

"Where do you think your going, beautiful?" Before I knew it, Pan was leaning up against a tree casually.

"Don't call me that." I said simply. Trying to hide my surprise. "How are you alive?"

"How about I answer your question if you answer mine, sounds fair, do you think, beautiful?" He winked.

"I'm getting away from you." I said emotionless. "Now answer my question." I loaded an arrow and aimed straight at his chest.

"Easy, tiger."

"Answer. The. Question." This idiot was getting on my last nerve.

"I'm Peter Pan! Do you honestly expect a little arrow will kill me? I can't be defeated." The humor dropped from his voice.

"Not good enough." With that, I re-aimed my arrow at his leg and fired. He yelled out, but it didn't really sound like pain though. More like frustration.

I started sprinting as fast as I could away from the clearing.

"Not so fast." There he was again. Except this time he was behind me... with a dagger to my neck.

"What a refreshing change of pace." I said sarcastically.

"I'm glad you agree." He pressed the dagger harder against my neck causing me to have to press up against him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Giving up so soon? C'mon, was just getting good at this." He may of sounded casual, but I could tell he was relived.

"Who said anything about giving up?" I grinned.

I reached up and grabbed on to the back of his shirt, pulled him over me and slammed him on the ground.

I may be smaller than him, but I still have the same amount of muscule, maybe even more. I grabbed a dagger that I had taken from one of the lost boys and straddled Pan. Ok I know what your thinking. 'Oh it's getting intamite' and what I have to say to that is, no. Just no. I figured running was useless so I decided this way I might get what I need to know. I pinned the dagger to his neck.

"And, now, I'm going I ask again. What do you want?"

"You've got fire. I like fire." I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Answer my question Pan."

"Only if you answer mine."

"Don't need to make a deal with you."

"Your right you don't." He flipped us so I was no long on top and, he also got the dagger. And this I have to admit got a little weird.

"Does this change your mind?" He smirked, clearly pleased with himself.

"Not even a little." I said with as much confidence as I could muster. I also added a smirk which angered him a bit.

He pressed the dagger harder against my neck and leaned down, making eye contact. Like I said, weird.

"I know that you'll break eventually, Princess." It looked like I was actually starting to frustrated him. What do you know?

"You're wrong." I didn't try to escape though. I just laid there watching the expression on his face go from frustration to pure anger. This is going to be fun.

He picked me up with one arm, by the neck, and held me in mid air.

"Who are you?!" He shouted.

I just smiled even though I was losing the ability to breathe.

"If you kill me you'll never get the answer." I could tell that he wasn't going to kill me, but still I was scared for a moment. But I didn't show it, of course.

He finally gave in and released his grip. I fell to the ground and gasped for air, coughing and sputtering.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He asked, yet again. But now there was a different tone in his voice. It sounded like, desperation.

I just laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked. The desperation was gone.

"Well," I said smiling, "only minuets ago you said that you were going to break me."

"What's so funny about that?"

I smiled. "It seems that I have broken you."

"That's not true!" He denied.

"Please."

"I said it wasn't true!" Taking a step toward me.

"Then why are you willing to do anything to get me to answer one of your questions?" I mimicked an eyebrow raise.

"You're a liar."

I just laughed again.

"What's so funny now?"

"Not telling."

"How about I make you tell me."

He pinned me up against a tree and held another dagger to my neck.

"Really? You're going with the dagger again?" He tried to ignore what I said by rolling his eyes, but I saw a small smirk somewhere.

"Tell me." His eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were locked on mine. I had him wrapped around my finger!

"Quite passionate about a little joke, don't you think?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I thought you were asking me what I was laughing at." I batted my eyes innocently.

"What? Oh, no I don't care about that! Tell me who you are!"

"Nope."

"I'll slit your throat if you don't." Like that was going to change my mind.

I squinted my eyes at him.

"Try me." I smiled.

A/N: hello! How do you guys like it so far? anything you want me to add? take away? change? let me know in the comments! hope you liked it! :)

xx charlotte xx

•not edited•