The Upper Hand

Pans POV

I gritted my teeth as she smirked.

"Try me."

I dropped the dagger and wound up. My cold palm stung as it swiped across her cheek in what seemed like slow motion.

"I can't kill you but I can still hurt you." I smirked at the astonishment in her face. I had the upper hand.

The surprise was wiped across her face and replaced with pure hatred.

Then everything was black.

___________________________

Blue eyes POV

I looked at him straight in the eyes with disgust.

And then head butted him.

And he may have blacked out.

Whatever.

I picked up his dagger and shoved it in the pocket of my dress.

I heard shuffling of the foliage to my left. Just as I was about to load my bow when a rabbit hopped out of the bushes. I shivered. It was pure white and had pink eyes and nose. I really disliked rabbits. They used to intrigue me but not anymore...

I was standing next to Pan, lost in thought, when he grabbed the hem of the cloak I had taken from him and pulled me down on top of him.

I was inches from his face and trying not lay on him. The position I was currently in was incredibly awkward.

He tried to make eye contact but I refused. I was too busy trying to escape from the grasp his hand had on either side of the cloak. He had a firm grip on the fabric and was trying very hard for me to collapse onto him and I was trying very hard to not to collapse onto him. Sadly, I was struggling.

"I believe," he started but I didn't look up. "That this is mine."

With that, my legs gave in and I, reluctantly, collapsed on top of him.

In effort to pull myself off of him, I failed and collapsed on him again due to the fact that he grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto him.

"What's the rush princess?" he smirked. I was trying to make as much distance as I could between him and me but it wasn't working well.

He hand both of his hands gripped tightly on my hips, forcing me to lay on him.

He mumbled something and a cloud of magenta shimmering light surrounded me. I groaned. Magic.

The spell paralyzed me. Great.

I had both of my forearms on either side of his head and my back was arched, which created a good amount of space between our faces.

I rolled my eyes.

"What? No rude comment?"

I gave him an 'are you kidding me look?'

"Well," he sighed confidently and pressed his tongue on the inside of his cheek, "it seems I have the upper hand. Now, what shall I do first...?"

I just rolled my eyes and pretended I like I didn't care, but me paralyzed, and not speaking plus Pan, was not going to end well.

"How about...?" he pressed his hand against the back of my head and my back flattened. Our faces were so close, our noses were almost touching.

He licked his lips.

"C'mon don't be shy." I scrunched my face in disgust. There was no way he was going to kiss me. I wasn't going down that easy. Not at least without a fight.

My forearms were still on either side of his head and I was pushing so hard against the ground it I'm pretty sure I could break my arms if I continued. That didn't stop me. I kept trying. I kept pushing. I kept hoping that somehow I could break this spell and get away from this monster.

He just laughed at me.

"You can break the spell, princess. Your best bet is to give up." He smirked.

I just shook my head and rolled my eyes. I still wasn't talking, hoping that will frustrate him or something and that would get me out of this, but no, that's too much to ask.

"I think I like you better when you don't talk, princess." He smiled thinking that he could manipulate me that easy.

I rolled my eyes, yet again.

His hand creeped around my waist.

"Somebody, should teach you some manners. Didn't mummy ever tell you it was impolite to roll your eyes at people, love?"

Wow, he really didn't remember me did he?

"Do me favour love, give up."

Not a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N hello! thanks so much for reading, ill try to update soon!
please comment and vote!

xx charlotte xx

+not edited+