"My Pervert Roommate" (Kai's One Shot)

A/N: Kai as the main character and you as the 2nd character ! ^___^ Enjoy!.. its my first time to write this kind of Byuntae story... hahaha

hey babe..- kai said while biting his lips coz she see you wearing towel kc kagagaling mo lang mag shower ....

waaahh! you pervert asshole! wat are you doing here in my room!? Get out! get out !....--- sabi mo then sabay tulak kay kai palabas ng room mo. but hes more stronger than you.. kaya di mo sya na palabas.. insted,he pushed you to tha wall and cornered you....

youre so sexy babe.. can't control myself..- sabi nya then he bite his lips again.. he stared at your body for a couple of minutes then when you realized.. he's face.. moving closer and closer to your face.. inch na lng ang pagitan.. at malapit kunti na lang you closed your eyes... waiting for something... pero... nagtataka ka.. "bat wala?" san ung lips nya?" you said in your thought... may naririnig kang tumatawa.... kaya you open your eyes immediately.. and its kai whos laughing at you bcoz of your priceless reaction awhile ago...

HAHAHAAAHA.....u should have seen your face..*insert your name* ...do u really think i'll kiss you???...HAHAHAHA...dont assume i will do that!HAHAHAAHAH...- Kai said to you while laughing.

YOU!!! YOUR A BIG MEANIE KAI!!!!...I hate you! I hate you ! ...Your the most PERVERT ROOMMATE!!! I HATE YOU!!!...- cgaw mo sa kanya ...habang hinahampas mo sya...but something unexpectedly happened...

.

.

.

.

.

- biglang nalaglag ung towel mo nabinalot mo sa katawan mo...and KAI see YOU NAKED!!!

O______O...- Kai's reaction.

O______O......>///<…- your reaction.

waaaahhhh!!!! get out  now!!....- cgaw mo..then lumabas agad c kai  ngkwarto...dahil baka kung ano pang  magawa nya..yah know..TEENAGE HORMONES!

aahhhh!!! FREAKING SCENE!!! HATE IT!!! ..- cgaw mo sa sobrang hiya at dali - daling nagbihis...

A/N: meanwhile....in kai's room.

(Kai's POV)

ahhh!!! shit!…shit!… what i have done!?!?!…FCK!!…- i cussed...napahilamos na lang ako ng mikha...grabe...pinagpawisan ako dun...muntik ko mg di ma control ang sarili ko..buti na lng at mahal ko sya....kaya napigilan ko pa sarili ko....YES!...I REALLY LOVE YOU!!* pointing at the reader*...FCK! so gay!!!...

(END OF KAI'S POV)

Narration:

- biglang kang  lumabas  ng kwarto mo at ganun din c kai...nagkaroon kau ng eye to eye contact...pero agad mo.din namang iniwas ang paningin mo....you remember

what happened awhile ago...you blushed bcoz of it...at dali- dali kang tumakbo papalabas ng dorm nyo...

ahh!!! ...kahiya!.. SHIT!!- you said while running.

- but you didnt notice that kai is following you...nung malapit na sayo c kai..he grab your  waist..nagulat ka kaya bigla kang huminto....

can we talk?  i have something  very important to tell you...please..* inset your name* - kai pleaded you...you cannot resist dahil..sa sobrang gwapo nya..at isa pa..dahil mahal  mo sya...pagkakatain mi narin to para makausap mo sya ng matino...

okay...- you said plainly...then you started walking..dumiretso kaung 2 sa kwarto ni kai...nakarating ma kau sa kwarto ni kai..(wag green minded)..

uhm..ung nangyari kanina..dont worry wala akong nakita...- kai said...you felt relieved.

* silence strikes*

uhm...i have something to confess to you..- you and kai said...sabay pa..

uh..you first...- you said to him.

no..you first...- kai said to you.

- nagtatalo pa kau kung cnung maunag mag confess..then both you decidedna sabay na lang kau...

okay on three..han dul set!!...- you said.

I LOVE YOU  /  MAHAL KITA...- you and kai said.

-nagulat ka dahil mahal karin pla ng taong mahal mo...

your kidding right???- you asked him.

no..mahal talaga kita...walang halong biro...- kai said to you.

i thought----...- kai' s suddenly put his index finger to ur lips to cut you off..

you thought that i dont like you??- kai asked you.

mmm- hmm..- you nodded.

i' ve said it so that you will not notice what i feel for you...nahihiya kc ako...and i thought you dont like me bcoz of my stupid attitude..- kai confess to you.

I will always lobe the "Pervert Kai"...- you said while smiling then kai kiss you..that lasted for a couple of minutes...both you stop kissing and catching your breath.

I  LOVE YOU  PERVERT KAI..^_____^…- you said.

I LOVE YOU TOO..* insert your name* ^____^- kai said to you...then he hugged you..

(END)

A/N: kamsamnida yeorubun!^____^

kireo! saranghaeyo!^___^

annyeong!^____^