what did you say?!

** Ella's P.O.V **

I was at school sitting in maths class waiting for the bell to go.

"So tonight class I want you to do chapter 1 part D for homework" said Miss Cook.

chapter 1 part D

1 part D

1D

hahaha

Just as I was talking to myself, The bell went, I got up from seat and started packing up my books, as I was packing up my books everyone rushed out of the room, as some girls walked by I heard them talking about something, something that I like and that's ONE DIRECTION!

"I heard that one direction is doing meet and greets and they are sold out, I tried getting them but dad and mum couldn't" said one of the girl.

OMG ONE DIRECTION IS DOING MEET AND GREET AND I MISSED OUT, WTF!

I walked out of class and went to my locker where I saw my best friend Kristin waiting for me, as I walked up to her I noticed she was gaining a huge smile on her face.

"Hey Kristin, why so happy? I asked her.

"You wouldn't believe what my dad got for me!" she said jumping up and down.

maybe he got her a puppy. OMG A PUPPY! I WANT A PUPPY!

"IS IT A PUPPY?" i said and started jumping up and down.

"what? noooo" Kristin said and stopped jumping

"What?! then?!"

"IGOTONEDIRECTIONMEETANDGREETWELLMYDADANDIMTAKINGYOUTHENWEAREGOINGTOTHECONCERTAFTER"

"Haha it sounded like you said one direction meet and greet and you got some"

"Ummm.... Ella I did say that"

"WHAT ARE YOU JOKING, OMG IM GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION I MEAN WE ARE GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION OH MY GOD" I started jumping up and down like what Kristin did before, everyone was looking at me like i was crazy but they didnt know that KRISTIN AND I HAVE MEET AND GREET.

"Wait what day is the meet and greet?" I ask Kristin and stop jumping up and down,

"Next week!'

"AHHHHHH I CANT WAIT!"

With that we walked out of school and went home. I got inside of the house and yell out "Hello?" But no one answered. I walk upstairs to my room to put away my bag and to tell everyone the good news.

I got onto facebook and logged in. I started to write a post to tell everyone about the good news about One Direction.

"OMG I JUST HEARD THE BEST ANYONE COULD GET,  GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION AND NOT ONLY THAT IM  GOING TO MEET AND GREET!!!! @kristinbarber"

After about half an hour i get 102 likes. I log off and go to have a shower, I get undressed and turn the hot water on and a bit of cold water to make it warm. I wash my hair and shave my leg twice so I get all the hair off. I turn the water off and wapping it around my body. I walk to my room and go to the clothes and grap out short shorts and a top that has Harry on it and says 'lol your not Harry Styles' i love this top. i walk over to my bed and quickly put my hair in a bun and get in bed. They say the last person you think of when you go to alseep and the first person you think of is the person, is the person you are in love with.

Harry Styles.

------

HEYY!

It's Ella here and this is our book, I really wanna try and update as much as I can but its really hard becuase i have two acoounts one Lakin_24 and this one.

KIK- lakin24

instagram - imagestyless

Thanks Lakin x x x