cнapтer 7

(No one's PoV)

Choas groaned, slowly waking up to what appeared to be a cell. Cosmic laid next to him, chained in shackles. He panicked slightly, trying to crawl to Cosmic, seeing he was chained too. He growled quietly and looked around, seeing darkness. He noticed two dully glowing eyes and a sinister smile. Sharp claw like fingers were scratching against some kind of metal. "So, you're awake... At least one of you is~" it spoke and laughed quietly. Choas glared, "Who are you!?" He asked, a hint of anger in his voice. The person laughed loudly, almost uncontrollable, "I thought that would be obvious!" He said and set down something beside the stool he was sitting on. He stood, stepping forward. Choas' eyes widened as he saw Alancy, but in the creepier version they saw earlier, cracked skull and everything.

Choas scooted back slightly and glanced protectively over at Cosmic. Alancy cackled with laughter, "I see that look! Ha! Listen, Choas was it? I ain't gonna hurt your, uh, brother... I'm not aloud to anyway, that's not my job to do. I'm just watching until the both of you wake up!" He said, almost cheerfully. Choas growled quietly, "If I could... I'd kill you..." He threatened. Alancy rolled his eyes, "Ooh I'm sooo scared!" He said with a grin. Cosmic groaned as he slowly woke up.

Alancy smiled widely and stepped away from the cage. "Good, your both awake now." He said and turned, walking over to his seat and grabbing the thing he set beside it. He walked back over, revealing a Scythe. He looked over at them and grinned. He looked at Choas and reached over toward the door of the cage. He was willimg to break one small rule if it meant spilling blood. As he was about to open it, he heard a loud speaker, "P.1 has escaped her cell again, all staff must go around and search for her. Thanks." It said before switching off. Alancy growled, "Damnit." He huffed and stepped away, "I'll... Be right back." He muttered and walked over to a door, opening it. He glanced back at both of them before leaving, closing the door behind himself. Cosmic and Choas slowly looked at each other, confused.

(Insane Alancy's PoV)

I growled with anger. She escaped again, the third time today. Not our fault her 'watcher' keeps forgetting to inject her with that weird liquid stuff. I found her in her usual spot, scribbling out incoherent things. For some reason, every time I got near her, I felt the strong urge of, murder. As if I had to attack her, kill her even. I shook the thoughts away and walked over to a guard, "I found the P.1, she's in there." I said, pointing at the closet she hid in. The guard nodded and walked over to get her with a syringe, not questioning why I didn't get her myself.

I sighed, walking down the hall. I had to visit Zane and update him on Choas and Cosmic. Strange to think he had this whole.. Prison, down here. I walked over to a door and slowly opened it, peaking in. Zane glanced at me from his seat in front of some cameras. I never paid much attention to what was on them because he usually turns them off before I can take a peek. But this time he didn't, he must've forgotten. "Do you need something?" He asked, almost calmly. "Erm.. Choas and Cosmic are awake, sir." I said, gripping my scythe that was still in my hand. He nodded, "Good." He said with a yawn, "do what you please with them for now, but don't kill them. Not like that last one, ok?" He warned. I slowly nodded and left. I had accidentally killed someone a few hours earlier by giving them to much poison. Whoops, not my fault humans can't handle poison. I shrugged a bit as I slowly, walked back to the room Choas and Cosmic are in.