[1]

Izuku Midoriya was a bored 16 year old. He didn't have a relationship status, only a gaming one. Today was his first day of High school and he didn't think it was half bad for a start.
He walked with his friends to school kinda nervous of course.

He was sleepy in the mornings, which made him feel flustered sometimes. His friends described him as 'sweet, quiet, and passionate.' yeah, passionate about video games of course.

He described himself more as 'nerdy, ugh, and antisocial'

He didn't go to parties like all the popular kids, he rather stay home and play the new RPG game that came out. He didn't have a girlfriend either. Which he never cared in the first place.

Izuku's mom always asked him If he was interested in girls.

"Eh." Izuku replied leaving the room, making his mom wonder about his sexuality from time to time.

He didn't think it mattered anyway, there wasn't a reason a girl would wanna go out with him anyway. He seemed to think about a lot of different things he never thought of before.

One thing izuku hated about himself, he was very lonely.

Sure, he had friends all around him. But he felt like he needed something more. And to make it worse, he was in denial. He denied not wanting someone by his side at all times, he denied being lonely at all.

So under all the secrets, everyone just saw him as the sweet quiet kid that is easy to approach.

Izuku wasn't a very careful boy.

-----

It was lunchtime and izuku agreed to meet up with his friends for lunch.

"Ohayou! Izuku-kun!" A gentle but happy voice chirped from behind.

"Oh, hey, uraraka-san!" He waved at the brunette girl. She was carrying a pink bento box.

"Look! Its new!" She pointed at the Sailor-moon decorated bento box,with Pink and red roses as decorations.

"Wow~ nice uraraka-san!"
She grinned as Izuku complimented and they both ate in silence. The birds chirped and the wind was murmuring a soft, melody below.

That was quickly interuppted when they heard footsteps coming their way.

Izuku continued to eat but uraraka leaped up and sighed heavily with a Huff.

"Darn it, Tsu, I thought I would definitely get a better grade for today's test! I studied so hard!" She said disappointedly.

"Better luck next time, Ochaco."
Tsuyu added before sitting next to them looking at her phone.

5:00pm
~After school~

Izuku was walking home, on his phone, he wasn't paying attention, making him bump into someone, causing both of them to drop their stuff.

Izuku looked at the person apologetically.

"I'm so sorry, totally my fault there."

_
Our eyes met, I knew exactly who this person was. It was Todoroki Shouto, he's our school's basketball superstar!
Well, he isn't a superstar yet. But I'm sure he will become one.

He is also pretty quiet.

"No, I wasn't paying attention at all."
We both started to pick up our things, when our hands touched. We quickly ignored it. Once we were done picking up all the loose papers, and books, looked at each other again.

This time Tododoki was looking more.

I embarrassedly tapped my cheek. "S-sorry about this, You're from my school."

I pointed at his basketball uniform and he smiled.
"Yeah, guess so. Anyway- don't take all the blame. I'm Todoroki Shouto, nice to meet you."

He held out his hand for me to shake, of course me being my awkward self, i grabbed it immediately. I didn't mean to, I just panicked.

"O-oh u-uh...yeah, I'm Izuku Midoriya..N-nice to meet you Todoroki-kun.."

We said goodbye to each other and walked our separate ways.

My cheeks were flushed and stinging, was I embarrassed or blushing?? I couldn't tell..maybe both.

I walked in the direction of my house.
_
Todoroki Shouto
_

I had walked home, after I got in I immediately took a shower, practice made me sweat a lot.
I changed into clean clothes afterwords, my parents weren't to be home untill late so I decided to use the kitchen as a workplace for studying.

As I was studying, a piece of paper slid out of my textbook onto the floor. I sighed regretting leaving the windows open. I got up from the table and bent down to get it. Out of curiosity, and boredom I opened the piece of paper to see some sort of note.
I read it aloud;
From: Izuku Midoriya
My Mystic Chats is '@/ spooky.izuku.-
I stuck the price of paper, in a notebook of his that I accidentally picked up also.
_

I remember meeting Izuku, and since I also Had the same app, I was gonna text him.

I took out my phone and typed his username in the 'search freinds' area.

Once I found him I texted him.
________________________________
ChillTodoroki: hey, Izuku! Its Todoroki from earlier. I found you're username from you're notebook. I must have accidentally picked it up lol clumsly me
3 mins ago..

Spooky.izuku: OMG THANK YOU!! I WAS LOOKING FOR IT, I HAVE HOMEWORK UGHHH IM GONNA GET IN TROUBLE

ChillTodoroki: nah you won't.

Spooky.izuku: I totally will tho...how far do you live from me?

ChillTodoroki: nah you won't because I'll do you're homework for you. ;)

Spooky.izuku: WHAAAT REALLY YOU WOULD DO THAT FOR ME???? hey....isn't it the other way around, the nerd doing homework for the popular kid.

ChillTodoroki: that only applies to popular bullies. I'm not a bully :D

Spooky.izuku: ...but I'm still a nerd.

ChillTodoroki: nah, chibi-chan, I'll do you're homework for you and bring you it in the morning :D

Spooky.izuku: chibi-chan?...lolol and thanks so much Todoroki-San..I still feel dumb for leaving it..

ChillTodoroki: ( ˘ ³˘)❤ shhh or I won't get ur hw done

Spooky.izuku: You're amazing:)
___________________________________