foreword

Hello new readers! first of all I'd just like to thank you for giving this book a read. I came up with the idea of this book in late 2015 and wrote this book when I was thirteen (2016) and I stopped writing it just after mid-2017 because I had a lack of motivation and time to write it.

I've only recently just started writing it again and I'm now fifteen, so just to forewarn you CHAPTERS 1-9 are all extremely cringey and not as well-written/mature as it would from c10 onwards.

Again, thank you for picking up this book and giving it a read. Hopefully you enjoy it!

—Alli

S Y N O P S I S

In the midst of the streets in London, beneath the stores and the tourism sites, the large double decked buses that carried citizens and tourists around, lies a secret organization underneath the earth that captures innocent people that beholds all kinds of supernatural powers. These fugitives are called Sorcerers and they were held captive, like feeble science toys in order to find a way to have these powers for themselves.

Desperate to escape, Jade Thirlwall was held in a deep chamber, in full protection  and impossible to enter. Jade has the ability of electricity, and possesses one of the most powerful and dangerous type of element the rushes through her veins, but a rookie mistake by one of the guards helped her flee out of the hell hole she was trapped in. Running for her life, she was desperate to forget her years of torture and forced herself to never use her powers again.

But when someone sent many spies and troops in search for her, they found something even more valuable. Even more powerful than the power of lightning.

The ordinary innocent blonde, Perrie Edwards.

A B O U T

Jerrie Thirlwards alternate universe full of magical and fantasy

Zerrie and Zigi will be featured

Any song references are sometimes on purpose but mainly accidental

F A N D O M S

Little Mix

One Direction

5 Seconds of Summer

Fifth Harmony

feat. Twenty One Pilots

W A R N I N G

swearing

dark themes

death

ongoing