Michael gets the stomach flu 3 (Dangerous era)

You and Michael were sleeping and when you woke up you noticed that Michael wasn't there as you walked to the bathroom you heard lots of puking and you knocked on the door and said Michael are you still throwing up and he says yeah and you said can you come out please and he said hang on I  think I'm gonna throw up again and he threw up in the toilet and you opened the door to see Michael holding his stomach and he was pale green and you come on Michael let's get you to bed and he gets into bed and he said babe I'm cold and you cover him with a blanket and you put his knees to his stomach to ease the pain and he said I think I'm gonna throw up and you grabbed the trash can and he threw up all day and night and you held his hair back while he was throwing up and you said come on have a rest.

Michael whined NOO I don't wanna rest and you said Michael Joe Jackson you are gonna rest and you are gonna like it and stop acting like a child and he said okay and you sung him a lullaby and stroked his head and within a minute he fell asleep and you gently put his head on his pillow and kissed his forehead and said I love you My little Applehead and he gave a small smile and Michael was peacefully asleep and you switched off the light and shut the door.