chapter 5

its wednesday ...now i can't get up because im really tired..*mom knocked to my door *.."joshua opened the door .." she said and i said " dont worry its unlocked ...she pened the dooor and help me get up ...i ate  breakfast and take a bath ...preparing my uniform then i go to school ...

There was a two hot girls who transfer in our school ..she's hot and their name is Janet De Leon and Marnie Flores ...they were the most beautiful and most genius in our school .....they're age is 15... most of the boys in our campus have crush on them ...but one of the boys really  love them ... remember the boy who changed our attitude ?...its  him ..his name was Haizaki Kawabe ...he live from japan since birth..Every Nerd in our school want to tansfer in other school because of him ...

There  was a Basketball team in our school who are strong ..they easily get a trophy champion and the ace of our school is Midorima Angeles ..He live in U.S since birth too.. then Janet and Marnie Loves Midorima but Haizaki feels jealous and haizaki tell to Midorima "Midorima i challenge you one on one..twenty minutes " then Midorima accepted the challenge and  he say" meet me on covered court  tomorrow after we go to school..."

So I invited missy and we went to the covered court... then  They started jump ball ... midorima got the first shot ....Midorima is a point guard  and he can shoot three point shots perfectly ....while  haizaki , i dont have information to him...

Now the score on the five minutes is 15-4 Midorima takes the lead ..Haizaki feel angry  ...now on the second five minutes Haizaki used to copy Midorima and thhe score ties 28-28..The third five minutes were tied again but on the fourth quarter ...haizaki takes the lead ..the score was 39-41..when the last 20 seconds .. Midorima makes a buzzer beater and the score was 42-41..

Missy ask something ..."do you know how to play basketball?" i  said "yes ..why?" ..she said "can you teach me how ?.even f i'm a girl i want to play basketball  " ...i said "ok tomorrow at 5:00 PM come with me " .."okay "she said..

Midorima saw me while im walking home ... "Did you see my game ?" "yeah it was closed but you won !! congratulations !!" i said and Midorima says "can we be friends...I dont have friends in our school  ..ill teach you how to play basketball ..."  " ohh yeah sure Midorima .."

 So Midorima and i went together home ... Missy text to my cellphone ..."i'm so excited tomorrow !! hahahaha " ..i replied " hahaha but be careful ..." so he thumbs up  and mom was sleeping in her room so i sleep too..   But i cant sleep because i remember something ..Ii think its my first love and i forgot her name but her first letter was "B" and i forgot about it...