Chapter 3

Recap

I looked over to see ray and craig looking at Jacob then out of know where..

"DAMN" They said in unison.

I slapped my face and shook my head...

This is going to be a long night.

______________________

Prince Chresanto POV:

This is going to be a long night.

"Ray,  craig back room NOW" I said sternly getting up they both put their hands up and walked into the back,  i turned and looked a jacob.

"I'll be back." I huffed walking into the back room once i got in the room i slammed the door.

"What was that?" I asked looking at both of them.

"He cute." Ray said smiling.

"He look good for a boy and that's is coming from a straight nigga." craig said sitting down.

"He might be those things BUT what you guys pulled out there was unapropriate , you can pull that shit where you live but around here DON'T do it he is a fucking prince for god sakes if he wanted to he could have you both locked up for sexual harassment,  but you're lucky he is my friend." I walked over to the door and turn back for one last statement,  "Remember you both." I pointed to both of them,  "are still prince's aswell even if you don't want to be you still are so atleast have some type manners while you're here." With that i walked out.

Tonight is not my night honestly, My girl cheated on me with another GIRL , i scared jacob and i just gave my cousins a lecture,  right now i need two asprins and a good back message this day isn't going right for me.

"Chresanto August here NOW!" i took a deep breath and walked over to the living room where my father stood in a casual outfit , with jacob next to him on his right side.

"Yes father?" I asked with a slight attitude.

"Fixed the little attitude chresanto you know i do not tolerate that in this here house,  now jacob is your guest it is..." He looked at his golden rolex "7:13 , im going out with the boys he is staying here till 10 if he doesn't want to stay over but DO NOT make him feel left out." He walked over to the door and stepped out, "and don't brake anything,  goes for you to." he pointed to the back of me i turned and seen ray and craig standing there.

"Got you uncle." They both said.

"Alright im off have a nice night boys." He closed the door i looked over to ray and craig then over to jacob.

"Aye about earlier.." I said walking over to the couch sitting down.

"Im sorry for flipping out on you too like that it's that today isn't going well."

"You good cus, we already know you." Craig said patting me on the back.

"Well introduce us to your friend." I didn't bother to get up.

"Jacob these are my cousins ray and Craig, cousins this is jacob." jacob smiled and waved.

"Don't be shy we don't bite well i know we don't." Ray said pointing to him and craig,  "Not sure about him,  with the fangs i sometimes think he is a vampire." He joked causing jacob to laugh,  i cracked a smile but thats when my phone started to ring.

"Ill be back i have to take this." I said walking out side.

"China what do yoy want?"

"Oh i can't call my boyfriend?"