Capítulo 2

Recap

I slammed the glass cup onto the table soon my maids came in and started cleaning.

"Out." i simply said to chres , he looked at me confused.

"Get out my house now." He threw his hands up in defence and walked out ray soon followed him i shook my head running up stairs to do something i did when i was younger my answer to every thing when times got hard..

Cut myselfe

___________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't do it , i couldn't bring harm to my self im not little anymore.

I sighed and fell onto my bed i don't even know what to do i can't stop him because he don't remember me i guess im going to have to watch my own husband talk about this.

RayRay's POV:

I walked into the pool house and slammed the door.

"What the fuck was that roc!?" He looked at me as if he didn't do nothing wrong.

"What are you talking about it's not like im married so what's the problem." I shook my head he was some what right because in his eyes he wasn't , i wasn't going to sit here and explain i threw my hands up and walked into the room i was staying in i went through my bag and pulled out 3 white pills i held them in my hand debating weather or not to take em.

"What ever." I popped the pills into my mouth and fell onto the bed to take a nap.

Bre's POV:

I was on my way to pick up craig , i stopped in front of the palace and waited for him to come out.Moments later he came walking out he kissed his wife then kneed down and kissed her stomach.

"What up what up." I pulled out the drive way and onto the rode once we got to a red light i stopped and looked over to him.

"Guess who's at jakes house in mexico..."

"Who?" I gave him the look his eyes got wide.

"You lying B!" i shook my head.

"Nah ray had him all this time and didn't tell any of us." Craig clenched his jaw.

"Oh ima fuck that ni-"

"Hold on jake told me that he been doing some sort of drugs as well because when they showed up both of them didn't remember him and he's your brother so when we get down there you two need to talk." I heard him sigh.

"I know B i know."

__

Chresanto's POV:

I shook my head watching ray walk into his room.

"What the hell." I walked out the pool house and headed over to Mr.Perez's house , i opened the door to see him cooking before i got to take one step the guards stopped me.

"Woah." I glanced over to Mr.perez he looked over and simply looked away.

"He's ok." They let go then walked out of the room.

"What was that." He ignored me i walked up behind him and placed my hands on the side of him i placed my chin on his neck.

"Whats up?" I asked referring to his behavior he tried to push me away but i stood stiff.

"Move please." I started to peck at his neck , i know why he acted the way he acted !

He was jealous.