Breakfast in bed

Trevor's pov

I looked at my watch and it was 9:20 all ready
" 9:20! " I whisper shouted, I covered my mouth with my hand and looked over at Britt. Luckily she was still fast asleep.
It was Sunday, the last day I could spend some alone time with Brittany, who was still asleep, before her parent came home.
"Damn it" I thought, "I wanna stay with her, not with at my tiny house all alone."
I put my slippers and shirt on and went down stairs as quietly as I could, not wanting to wake Britt up. I slotted the bread in the toast thingy and waited a few minutes for it to pop up. I blobbed some butter and jam on the toast filling a cup with milk and placing it all on a tray with a biscuit too. I took it upstairs to Brittany's room finding her staring at the ceiling.
"Hey." Britt said groggily,
" I brought u breakfast. I knew u would be awake by the time I came!" I said
She smiled, oh her oak brown eyes were so beautiful.
"Thank you, ur so lovely!" She said licking her lips slightly.
I took a big bite from her bacon making her laugh, which I don't understand was funny. At least it lightened up her mood! ;-)
I took the tray downstairs and came back up snuggling in with her in the bed.
" you are the best!" Britt said before falling asleep on my chest.
"I've got the best girlfriend ever!" I thought to my self.

Sorry for another short chapter!
I promise the others with be longer