Oh no!!

Brittany's pov

Oh no!!! Why does this have to happen to me! It's just so unfair. I've got loads of secrets that I don't wanna tell anyone, well, the only person I've told is Trevor and my family already know all of my secrets cos it's related to them.
"I pick truth." Victoria said. I gulped. My head were sending me tonnes of messages.
Don't be such a loser, Brittany. It's only a game, well, a serious one but there your friends. You should trust them.
They will understand loser!! Duh, they are your friend so I doubt that they'll do something to you.
I breathed and waited for Victoria to say something stupid, that is related to my personal life.
"Ummmm." Vic carried on. I waited, my arms and legs were shaking! I felt Trevor's arms behind my back, he was stroking my hair so I wouldn't get to scared. He knew what I was going through.
" got one! Have you ever slept with Trevor?" She smirked and raised her eyebrows. I knew what she meant but at least it's not about my family and stuff. Few, few, few!!! I'm so relieved but at the same time I'm not sure what to say.
"Ummm, i will answer that in a minute. Umm I got to, err get a drink. Yeah I need to get a drink. Il be right ba-" I got cut of by Lamar who was laughing his head off.
"No your not missy! That question is like soooo important." He said sarcastically." That just gave us a clue that you have slept with Trevor!" He laughed and then every one joint him. I looked at Trevor who was looking at his lap and so I nudged. "What shall I say!??" I mouthed at Trevor so no one could hear.
" I'll do it. Don't worry." He mouthed back. I nodded and forced a small smile on my face.
"Guys! Stop acting like kids!" Trevor shouted so they could all hear over their laughing. "You don't get it, ok. We only had a little fun not that much, like you stupid people think." He carried in shouting, but it was a little too loud.
Isaac was the first to burst out laughing when Trevor made eye contact with him. I crossed my arms and went to the kitchen getting away from the cast. I just didn't feel like talking to them.
I was expecting for Trevor to come after me and sooth me but he didn't. He was probably laughing with them now that I left. As I say down on the wooden chair I felt a pair of warm and cosy arms around my waist. I smiled to my self knowing it was Trevor.
"Are you ok? I can't believe that try would do that to you. They are probably just jealous that they don't even have a couple." Trevor said swaying me side to side.
"You know Trevor, at least they didn't ask about you know what, my personal stuff. That would be even worse. But I forgive them." I said quietly.
"Whoah, wait there. You forgave them just like that. I mean yet asked you about us sleeping together, then they laughed there heads off, and made you cry." He questioned me. I stood up to face him and pecked his lips before saying why I forgave them.
He smiled and leaned in, I leaned in too and we were just inches apart. I could feel his got breath. His warm body against mine. He soon brushed his lips against mine, and that soon turned out to a make out session. He backed me towards the wall and breathed for air before crashing his lips to mine again. His arms snaked around my body and mine around his neck as we moved in sink..... BANG!!! I pulled away and ran to the living room where the cast were with Trev following behind me. I was in shock!!
Our new home was ruined. And it was all the casts fault!!
I took Trevor's hand and screamed at them, the cast looked at me in shock and fear of what would happen next. It was all there fault, but mine as well for leaving them in the living room, drunk and alone.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter as well as the whole book I've wrote so far.
Comment down below of what you think will happen next and maybe give me some ideas to make my book even better
Thx