An Important Note Before Beginning This Book.

Hey there, you! 

You've stumbled across the first book of a purplephone series written by yours truly, 19VincentPurpleGuy87. I know introduction chapters are boring but this one is very important so please stay tuned.

First of all, I'd like to say thank you for choosing my book. I promise you will not be disappointed. The journey ahead of you is long and exciting, and is filled with tense moments and unbearable amounts of fluff. If you don't believe me, just ask my readers!

Now, this book is currently hurtling along, growing in popularity and - at the time of this chapter - just about to break through the 30 thousand reads barrier! Not just that - the series itself is currently at 60.8 thousand! WOW! I'm humbled. 

I've had fanart, fanfiction and heaps of super kind comments (that I don't deserve). So I've decided to give this book the polish up it deserves. It's the first in a trilogy that was started in 2016 and is still ongoing. My writing skill has improved out of sight throughout the year and I've decided to do this series justice by re-writing the book. 

I started re-writing it about a week ago, I'm currently re-writing the third chapter as we speak. Please, go on and enjoy the story! But do be aware that not only will the writing seem to jump styles at a certain point, but the same chapters might have more content from week to week. :)

Alright, alright, I'll leave you be. Go ahead and have fun! 

You won't be able to turn back ;P