Chapter One - The Accident

The rain stung my skin as it poured down from the the dark gray clouds.  It was a gloomy day in Willow Creek, Montana and I could feel in my gut, deep down in my gut, that there was something wrong.  So as I followed my instincts into the woods, I started to think that today might be the day of my last breath.  I began to remember my family.  Abby, my oldest sister came first to my mind, with her long blonde hair and brown eyes.  Then Madelyn, Kolbi, Josh, and Alex came to my mind.  Last but not least, my mom, Carrie Jameson, and my dad, Skipper Keaton.  My name is Christopher, and I am seventeen years old, I have been telling myself this so I could remember. Let's just say I have had a very rough time as a kid and it's hard to remember anything.  I then realize I was walking down a muddy trail deep down in the woods, just like the one I used to walk as a kid.  When I saw the old oak tree, it brought memories into my mind of my beautiful girlfriend, Clara James.  She had long strawberry-blonde hair and big, blue eyes.  She was perfect and we have been best friends since Pre-K.  I finally mustered up the courage to ask her out in 5th grade and now we are in 12th and we are still going strong.  We are known as the golden couple at Rosetown High because of our long-term relationship.  I love her with all my heart and she is my little angel.  Then I heard it, the scream that I heard in my dreams so many times before.  I shivered at the noise and kept walking.  Then I saw the dead little girl swinging from the tree.  I fainted and when I woke I was in the hospital and I couldn't feel my ribs.  I heard a familiar voice come from the corner of the room and I whispered, "Mom?"  She ran over to me and hugged me.   "What happened?"  When she didn't answer, I knew she didn't know.  What has happened to me?