The Letter

Dante's POV

I walked towards mine and Kawaii~Chan's house wondering what the letter could have in store for me. I went into the house and saw that Kawaii~Chan and Nekoette were not there. Right, they went flower picking on the island with Aphmau. Good at least I'll be alone... So I opened the letter and it read... (A/N Horrible letter coming up XD)

Dear Dante,

                      I know that it's rare to hear from me and as much as I hate you I need to tell you something.

Yesterday, Sasha came to me and said that she found out something extraordinary about O'Khasis. There is a group of knights named the O'Khasian Knights and they are becoming a major threat to the Ru'an region. Apparently, two of them are from the Gal'ruk region. As I said they are becoming a major threat and I overheard something very very surprising; their "leader" has the exact same last name as us and I am lead to believe he is related to us. This is not a lie, I swear. Why would I lie about this to you?  

I fear we must do something before they end up destroying your region!

Love, Gene....

Love Gene? O..k...a...y... Why would he put love? Oh well, I must inform Levin, Malachi and Aphmau about this immediately.

So I ran out of the house and went to Levin and  Malachi.

"Levin, Malachi!" I yelled as I burst through the doors.

"Dante!" they yelled back. "What do you need and why do you seem like you really need to tell us something?" Levin questioned.

"I recently got a letter and I thought you might want to see it , I read it and thought you guys and Aphmau have to see it." I said, calmly.

"Okay, sure pass it here" said Malachi, so I passed them the letter.

{Time skip brought to you by chickens! <3}

"Wow....."

"Uhm, first of all WHY WOULD HE PUT LOVE?!" yelled Levin, "Okay, play it cool Levin, play it cool..."

"That is exactly what I thought." I replied.

"Yeah, at the beginning he put he hates you..." said Malachi while going into a daze....

"Mmm, I'll go and find Aphmau.." They both nodded and I went off to find Aphmau.

{Time skip to after Aphmau's reaction, with her guards. :3}

After Aphmau's reaction to the letter (On the island) we heard a rather loud bang and Aphmau, Laurance and Garroth tensed up, was it magic? This is odd, soon Aphmau spoke up..

"We need to find what caused that, no doubt would Lucinda and Travis have felt that to, follow me!" Aphmau yelled the last part as she sprinted out the door.

{Another time skip this time brought to you by ducks! Sorry for all the timeskips I'm just lazy!}

??? POV

Oh no, oh no, dammit there is no doubt that they heard and felt that... Ughh, great I'm in for a beating for even being on this island, ohh wait I'm probably going to be killed by Jy and the others! Oops! Kekekeke. Oh well, I ain't got much to live for anyway! (A/N NO, its not Kiki.) 

I see 3 girls and 3 boys enter the forest so I run, run for as long as I could. But I realized one of them was a witch and she hit me with her magic

"Gah!" I yelled. I was now on the floor and the hood of my cloak came off it showed my apperance, I was crying. I sat up and all of them came up to me and asked my who I was and why I am on this island, so I replied with I'm not allowed to tell them. They took a moment to take in my apperance..

"How old are you?" asked a lady with long black hair and caramel colored eyes

"I-I-I- am 13 y-y-years old." I blurted out.

"Hey, uhh you don't need to cry.." a man with white hair said.

"Wait, was that immense amount of magic energy you?" asked a boy with light brown hair. He looked very familiar his eyes and hair were different but wait it is him.

"Yes and is your name by any chance LauranceZvhal?" I questioned.

"H-h-how did you..?"

"I only know this because your a Shadow Knight.. " they just stood there with blank faces." I know this because I'm a Shadow Knight too.."   (o3o)

"Wait, your a Shadow Knight! Do you guys think.." the girl with black hair said.

"No, she seems safe enough.." said Laurance.

"Are you sure..?" said a girl with light blue hair.. wait light blue hair light blue eyes always questioning stuff... It's her!

"Hey miss, with the blue hair is your name Katelyn the Fire Fist..?"

"Y..e...a...h... how did you."

"3 of my friends used to be in the Jury of Nine so I pretty much know all if the people who are in and used to be in those ranks. My older brother being one of them."

"Wait is your name Miko Hyde?"

"Yeah!"

"YOU KNOW HER?!" a girl with orange hair said. She's a witch...

"Did you not just hear what she said?" a man with blonde hair and blu- wait it can't be.

"Your name is Garroth Ro'meave.." I said coldly towards the man with blonde hair...

"Uhh, yeah..?"

"Your related to him...." I stood up, "your related to the man that tortured my friends...." I began to cry again....

"Uhh hey ki- Miko.. Are you okay...?" Katelyn said, worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm good just remembered something is all..." I stopped crying, "Hey now that you all know my name is Miko Hyde what's yours? Well, I know Katelyn, Garroth, Laurance and Lucinda."

"Wait, how do you know my name.." Lucinda said.

Hey Guys,

this is a really long chapter... Well for me anyways..

I hope you enjoyed!

Word Count: 938 words!