1

'Where did it go? I've lost it again.' I repeated over and over again. Where did my phone go? It was in my pocket now it's gone. I just got home, I've been at the fair all day long. 'We ate, then we rode the ferris wheel, we took a picture there, so I had my phone, then we went to eat again, because I'm always hungry. Where did I leave it, is it in my purse? I opened my purse to see my phone.

I grabbed it, I was receiving a call.

"Hi, who are you?" I questioned.
"The owner of the phone you're holding," he said. Woah. He has a sexy voice.
"What do you mean?" I questioned.
"I mean we must've picked up each others phone...you went to the fair today, right?" He asked.
"Yeah, how do you know that?" I asked, he sounds like a jerk.
"Darling, we had to have switched phones somewhere." He said.
"When should we switch phones?" I asked.
"Well.... I am actually going back to Cali, tonight. So, not anytime soon." He said.
"Can't we switch before then?" I asked.
"Sweetheart, I know you want your phone back, and so do I.. but I can't put my life on hold for you." He said.
'This bitch' I thought.
"Well what's your name," I asked.
"Why should I tell you?" He asked, I hate him. How dare I call his voice sexy, I hate him.
"Because, I deserve to know who obtains my phone, what's your name?" I said sounding more stern.
"Fine, the name's Dax. You?"
"Emmerson," I said.
"Emmerson, "he repeated,"a pretty name for a pretty face."
"How do you know what I look like?" I questioned.
"You have pictures on your phone," woah, I was scared.
"You do too," I said, looking for the gallery on his phone.
"Oh," I said as I found his gallery. It was just pictures of women, and football stuff.
"Oh, yea, you must've seen the pictures," he chuckled.
"Indeed," I replied.
"Well, darling, I'm about to hit the road, and if I ever text you, text me back, or there will be consequences," he said.
"Bye....Emmerson," he finished.
"Bye, Dax." I hung up.

Who is this guy? Thinks he can tell me what to do. 'Text me back' I mocked his voice.

"What are you doing?" My twin brother Eli, said walking into my room.
"Nothing." I said.
"It sounded like you were talking to yourself. Why were you arguing with yourself?" He asked.
"No reason," I said getting up and shoving him out of my room.
"Boys," I muttered under my breath.