T E N

Lynn Jameswood

Tanner shook me and I slowly opened my eyes. "We landed." I groaned then stood up and stretched. The entire plane was empty and the impatient flight attendant stood with her arms crossed. I smiled at her and grabbed my backpack.

"I was told to warn you about the few fans outside the terminal." We thanked her and walked off the plan. Tanner grabbed my hand before we stepped out, and when we did, about twenty people came up to us. We pushed through them and went to the baggage claim. "Excuse me?" This little girl behind me tapped on my shoulder. "Will you sign this?" She held out a pink notebook and a sharpie... she had to have been seven. I knelt down to her level and took the notebook and pen then signed it. Her mother stood behind her watching. After I gave it back, she asked me.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She pointed at Tanner. I laughed and nodded. "Ya." She smiled at me then giggled. "He looks sad." I looked at him then back at her. "He's very tired... maybe if you went over to him and gave him a hug... he would be happier." Tanner was awake half of the flight because I woke up and had a little freak out because I remembered I was thousands of feet in the air. She gasped then ran towards him. I stood up and her mother smiled at me.

"She saw that you were coming here and thought it would be cool to meet you." I chuckled "Well, thank you for bringing her, I kept Tanner up half the flight and he's very tired. Its like, 2:30 in the morning at home." She nodded understandingly. "Ya, her older sister watches you all the time and soon she was watching you. When you and your boyfriend got together I was in the kitchen and she was watching it in her room... she screamed then ran downstairs to tell me... I thought she was dying." She laughed and the little girl came back.

"Thank you!" She waved and her and her mother left. "She's cute." Tanner said walking up to me. "Ya, sorry for keeping you up on the plane." He smiled then took my hand.

"Its fine... that's what I'm here for, right." I smiled, then we left to the rental car. Kim started the car and we drove off. It was four in the morning at home so everyone is pretty tired.

(A/N- I totally forgot that Tanners brother + sister came with them so lets just quickly add them in.)

We got to the hotel and parked in the huge parking garage that had to have been seven stories long. We grabbed our bags and went inside to check in. The second we stepped through the doors, I knew this wasn't a cheap place. Fancy lit walls, expensive Hammery couches and chairs. In the center of the lobby, the roof rose up and a huge chandelier hung above a fountain and the front counter circled around it. "I feel so out of place here." Tanner stated. I laughed and agreed. "Since there was more then two of us, YouTube agreed to pay for two rooms, one for me you and the other for mom, Taylor and Triston. Damn lot of money though." I smiled. We got our keys and went up to our rooms. Me, Tanner an Quentin went to our room and I fell onto the bed, praying I could sleep.

"I'm gonna have a quick shower. I smell like plane." Tanner said before walking into the bathroom. I herd the water turn on but the door opened and Tanner ran out with a towel around his waist. he grabbed the shampoo the ran back to the bathroom. I smiled and quickly changed before getting into the bed and attempt to fall asleep. Soon the other side of the bed sunk down and a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I turned around, Tanner nose almost touching mine.

"I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you too." I kissed him, the kiss getting deeper and deeper. I climbed on top of him, his hands reverting to my hips. He licked my bottom lip and of course I let him through. He sat up and the grip on my hips got stronger, the kiss getting more and more heated. Should we really be doing this? I straddled his hips as our tongues fought for dominance. I knew what he wanted but I'm not sure I'm ready for this. If it gets any further than this... Ill have to stop it. Of course once the thought came to mind, he pulled at the hem of my shirt. I pulled away, out of breath.

"Sorry." He said quickly. "Its okay. I'm just... not ready." He nodded, understandingly. "But we could kiss a little more." I said. He smiled and tackled me over, and I laughed.

Morning

"Babe, wake up." Tanner shook me. I groaned and cuddled into tanner more. "Your so warm." I mumbled. He laughed and I felt his warm lips on the top of my head, before he sighed. "Mom wanted to know if we wanted to go to the pool." He said. "Sure." I said. I rolled out of bed before taking out my swimsuit. The bottoms go up mid stomach and the straps cross in the back. I went into the bathroom and changed before putting my hair up in a messy ponytail. I came out and Tanner was starting his vlog.

"What's up you guys. So me and the rest of my family are going up to the pool. Lynn is in the bathroom changing." He continued talking while I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him, putting my cheek on his back then up onto his shoulder. "Oh hey. You look cute." He said smiling. "Thank you. I like your shorts."

"My clickbait shorts." He corrected. I smiled before kissing his cheek and grabbing a few towels. He put his camera down then we went over to the other room. Kim came out with the other two following behind. Me and Taylor talked all the way to the pool. "I actually used to watch you all the time. You make pretty good videos." She said. I thanked her.

"You should make a YouTube channel... I think you would be good at it." She shrugged. "I've thought about it... but I thought I should wait a while." We got to the pool and swam around and did some flips before we went back to our hotel room. For the rest of the day we rested and had a fun chill day.