LOVING A BLIND MAN(one-shot)

One day a girl named Nicka and a boy named Narcaare on a blind date. When they saw eachother in a High end Restaurant, Nicka in her dismay was a bit of shocked because she didn't knowthat her blind date partner is a Blind man; she thought that the Guy is theperfect man that she is dreaming about. but in her dismay she felt somethingthat "Yeah its fine for me I don't careif he is Blind man out there."    

"Uhhm Hi..?.."said Narca

"Hello"Nicka said in a cheerful voice

Narca was a bit shocked because he thought that the girl will tell her that he is gross because he is blind but indeed he thinks that the girl like her as his friend so he just expressed feelings that ...............

"Aren't you feeling some unnecessary felings because I'm blind?"ask narca

"No and why should I?, It's a bit good because I want to have a friend like you!"

"OHH THANK GOD!!"Narca replied

"Can I open up with you?"ask Narca

"Yeah of course why not?, GO ahead"said Nicka

"Why does people treated me like I'm not like them?"

"Maybe they are just like that because you are blind, I'm here don't worry I'm not like them."

"Yeah I think so, can we go again for some another friendly dates??"

"Yes of course why not I'm always in for it"

And days past and they always go through friendly dates.

*In the Mall*

"Hey wanna eat?"Narca asked

"Yeah sure"Nicka replied

While they're eating

"What if I'll call you Nickss??"Narca suggested

"uhhmm yeah sure (thinking) ahah I will call you Narcs!"Nicka replied

"ALRIGHT I LOVE IT!"

       One time Nicka felt something in her Stomach like Butterflies when Narca said something that related to love, she don't know what kind of feeling it is so she just kept it in herself first, but as long as they are getting together and narca is repeating on what he is saying with Nicka, Nicka's feeling grow deeper and deeper and she think that she is already falling for Narca and Narca don't know about it, somehow he also felt some feelings forming on his heart that he is confidently in love with Nicka.

One Day morning

"Good morning Beautiful!"

"Good morning Handsome"

"I cooked you breakfast Nicks"

"How did you cook breakfast?"

"I asked for some help Nicks"

"Ohh! that's why."

"Let's go eat!"Narca suggested

"Yeah! let's go!"

"What do we have here hmmmm(while looking at the food in the table for breakfast), aha I like this" I get the fork and hurridly get the Bacon and eat it.

"hmmm so YUMMY!" said nicka.

"Easy Nicks there are a lot of bacons, there served for you."

"Narcs you know what?.....You're bacon really tastes good!"Nicka said in a Gracefuly tune.

"yeah I know right!"said narca.

"Come on join me and let's eat together."

"OK"

After that conversation they just continue eating and when they are done eating Nicka wash the dishes while Narca arrange Nicka's washed dishes.

*Birthday of Nicka*

         In the morning when she woke up she received a message from Narca

"Hey Nicks Happy Birthday! Youre already old ahahah, I wish you some more Blessings, more food, more sleep, long lasting friendship and your wish will be granted."

Don't forget I will pick you up at 3:00p.m. I have a surprise for you

"ughh so sweet"

And Nicka replied to Narca's message

After 4 hours

Nicka get herself ready, she wears a simple dress, doll shoes and simple and light make up. And she waited for Narca to pick her.

Narca get Himself ready and of course his Birthday gift for Nicka. His birthday gift is already ready and settled. When narca picked Nicka at her house and brought Nicka to a place where she wanted to go.

"Are you ready Nicks?"while walking in the beach side.

"What are we doing here?"

"It's my surprise gift for you...Tadah!, Did you like it?"

"Woahh (and held her two hands in her mouth), really thankful that I have one friend that is always here by my side and that's you Narcs."

"You're welcome Nicks as always."

       At that moment Nicka felt something in her Stomach like Butterflies when Narca surprised her , she don't know what kind of feeling it is so she just kept it in herself at first and afterwards she think that she is already falling for Narca on the secod time around and Narca don't know about it.

Narca surprised Nicka by enjoying a ride in a Yacht Exactly The sunset has aperfect view for them. After the sunset they already ate diner together

"Nicks you know what I have to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"I have feelings for you but I know you won't give me the same thing so I would just like to express my feelings for you Nicks."in a sad tone of voice

"Is that true?"we could see Narca's face got enlightened

"Aren't you joking?"narca added

"Yes, it's true and do you think I'm joking??"Nicka replied

"OHH! YES! so can I court you?"

"Yes and why not?!"

"ALRIGHT, I'll start courting you uhmmm maybe today??"

"ahaha you really have it out!"

"I know right"

     And those days come that Narca is already courting Nicka. Nicka always feel butterflies on her stomach whenever Narca is saying sweet words or pick up lines and whenever narca is courting her and bringing her back and forth to her house and they always go to church and attend mass every Sunday morning.

     One day Narca's wish has come true, to hear Nicka's sweetest Yes. In the end they became together falling in love with each other and They already have Nicknames they call each other BAL.

Once they became together they waited for years then they are married each other.

In the end Nicka realized that"It's not just that you are blind you are already useless because they can also do what other people can do"

THE END!

-Author's note-

Thank you for reading and supporting in my one shot story if you do understand tagalog plss. do read my other book out there titled MICHAEL SAWI this story is still on going