Chapter 4

Chapter 4

CC's P.O.V

Warp was over which is sad but I enjoyed it until the party. Juliet grabbed me when Andy went to talk to Jade. She grabbed me and french kissed me, I didn't kiss back, that's like violating guy code. Now I have to tell Andy. I just hope he understands and don't kill me.

------------------------------

He was sitting on the couch watching TV, I took a deep breath and made my way towards him. "Hey Andy, can I talk to you?"

"Sure" he got up and came to me.

"Umm promise you won't be mad at me?"

"Sure, counts on what it is"

"Okay so at the party at Warp, umm umm argh....Juliet kissed me" he pushed me and held me there with his forearm on my neck and his fist punched the wall inches from my head. His eyes were once ice blue now there dark, he was pissed. "YOU FUCKER! HOW COULD YOU!" he yelled inches from my face

"I-I didn't kiss her she kissed me" I stuttered, he drew his fist back, and before his fist connected with my nose. "HEY! HEY! HEY!" Jade yelled and pulled Andy away. She was the only thing separating me and Andy. He was breathing heavy and his hands in fist.

"Now tell me calmly what's wrong" she said trying to calm Andy down, her hands on his chest. "This fucker who is called my 'best friend' kissed my girlfriend!" Andy pointed a bony finger at me. "Andy calm down" she dragged out the word 'calm'. "I didn't kiss her. Look when Andy went to talk to you Juliet pulled me and started to make out with me and I didn't kiss her back cause I know how you feel about Juliet and that's breaking guy code"

"Andy, look it happens just call her and talk to her" she handed him his phone and embraced him in a hug, rubbing his back. She broke the hug and patted my shoulder "I'm glad you told him" she said.

Jade's P.O.V

I saw Andy on the couch staring at his phone, whether to call Juliet or not. I was sitting at the top of the staircase with my knees pressed against my chest. I felt sorry for CC cause he was kissed by Juliet, if I was him I would use a lot of Listerine.

I sat there for hours until he finally picked up the phone. "Hey Juliet...you need to come over" he sighed then hung up. He ran his fingers through his long hair. I hope he never cuts that gorgeous mane.

--------------------------------------

Thirty minutes later the doorbell rang, Juliet walked in with a smile on her face. Andy's face was sad however. "Hey babe" she giggled and kissed his cheek, he groaned and started to speak. "Now I want you to be honest with me okay?" her face changed to a worry face but inside I know she saying 'oh shit'. "Okay, what's wrong white rabbit?"

"Don't call me that. At Warp did you kiss CC?"

"No why would you think that?"

"Because a couple hours ago CC told me you did and CC never lies"

"I didn't babe"

"Yeah whatever I want the truth now" he said a little louder, he was getting impatient. All of a sudden she slapped him, he cupped his cheek. "Know what? I did, know why? Cause I just dated you for your friends!"

"We're over Juliet FOREVER" right then and there Juliet kicked him in the balls and left, slamming the door as hard as she could. The chandelier was even shaking. Andy was grabbing his crotch and got in the fetal position on the ground, groaning in pain, and his pain face was pretty cute. I ran quietly down the stairs and got to his side, rubbing his back.