Day 1 - It Begins

Paris: It's been 5 months since we announced that we were making this book.
India: Now 5 months later the games finally begin. But will the Minecrafters last, or will they cripple under pressure.
Paris: Well it's time to find out, here on I'm a Minecrafter..
Paris & India: GET ME OUT OF HEEEEEEEEERRRRRREEEEE!!!!!

India: Welcome to this years I'm a Minecrafter. We're going to be your hosts because, unfortunately, Ant and Dec are to busy to host this.
Paris: No their not!!!!
India: ..... What?
Paris: There not here because they said that this is a waste of their time.
India: Yeah but they don't need to know that..... *Stares at India*
Paris: *stares back* ...................... Anyway!!!! Before you continue reading go visit the voting book and vote for two campers to compete in the first Challenge, the Hunger Bar. But now lets go visit the first four campers who were faced with a tough decision and an even harder challenge.

*Scene Change - Beach*

Talking Booth, 360: I'm really looking forward to this. It's going to be a very long 3 weeks.... I'm scared of spiders but I'll do a challenge if it involve them and I'm very claustrophobic so I don't what to do a challenge that involve small spaces.
360: *walks onto the beach* Oh this is nice.
Talking Booth, Amy: These 3 weeks are going to be amazing, I'm soooo excited for this!!!.... I'm sacred of Crocs I will not do anything linked with them.. and Snakes scare the s**t out of me.
Amy: *Walks onto the beach* Hello?
360: Hey.
Amy: Oh My God 360!!! *Hugs 360* It's good to see you.
360: Who else do you think is in this?
Amy: Don't know.
Talking Booth, Cece: I am so EXCITED!!! The only thing I'm worried about is the challenges.. I have a bad phobia of spiders, to the point of having panic attacks or fainting and I'm scared of heights.
Cece: *Walks onto the beach* Hey guys...
360: Cece!! *Hugs Cece*
Amy: Hi fruit sister!!! *Hugs Cece*
Talking Booth, Naty: Me, like everyone else, have been waiting forever to be in this. I'm not afraid of anything so this is definitely going to be interesting.
Naty: *Walks onto the beach* Hello everyone!!!
Cece: Naty!! *Hugs Naty*
Naty: Hey!! *Hugs Amy* *Hugs 360* You guys excited?
Cece: Oh yeah definitely.
360: Of course.
Amy: I'm looking forward to the Challenges. There gonna be great.
India & Paris: *Walks onto the beach* Hello girls!!
Everyone: Hey!!/Hi!!
Paris: Are you all excited?
Naty: Yeah we were just talking about it.
Paris: Oh you were!!
India: Well we're happy that you're excited but the fun is just about to begin.
Paris: That's right. Since you guys are the first people to arrive, you're going to be the first people to compete in a challenge.
Talking Booth, 360: Yes!! I'm ready for anything!!
Paris: You are going to split into teams of two, and go against each other. So do that.

*Naty Pairs with Amy*

*Cece Pairs with 360*

India: Ok!! You need to explore the jungle and gather a team of five - including yourself - and then head back to the beach.
Paris: The winners will get one more night in luxury... BUT before you go to the jungle, you have to... Parachute out of a helicopter.
India: Ok let's do this!!!

*Everyone walks towards a helicopter, in their parachutes*

Talking Booth, Cece: Oh my god!!! I'm scared of heights!!!... I can't do this!!!
Talking Booth, Naty: I'm Excited and a little nervous too..
Talking Booth, Amy: I love being in the air!! I love airplanes!! So I bet I'm going to LOVE flying in a helicopter!! 
Talking Booth, 360: I'm fine with being in the air but I'm still scared of heights. I'm a little scared of jumping out a helicopter...
360: *Goes into helicopter 1* Ok lets go..
Cece: *Goes into helicopter 1* Oh My god... I'm so scared!!
Amy: *Goes into helicopter 2* Let's do this!!!
Naty: *Goes into helicopter 2* Yeah!!