page 1

Waking with her friends was 15 year old Lex. School was just out and Lex and her friends were walking to the restaurant. Lex had 3 friends and all them (plus her) where going on a blind date. One of Lex's friends, Mica, tapped her on the shoulder.

 '' Look here Lex, you have to actually talk to them. Don't be shy okay?" Mica tried to explain. Lex nodded.

 '' My dad is going to kill me.'' Lex whispered back to her. Mica shook her head.

 '' It will be over before you know it. Plus, the punishments can't be that bad''. Again, Lex nodded. Not a word came out of her mouth on the way there. All the other girls where talking about how exited they were. The only thing she though in her mind on the way there was:' I hope none of them like me'. The chit chat of the three girls stopped when they finally got to the restaurant. The restaurant was fancy. Lex's cheeks were almost 100 degrees! She was about to go into the restaurant but, she felt as if some one was watching her. She spun around once trying to find who was looking at her.

 ''Come on Lex!'' One of her friends said and signaled her to go inside the restaurant. Her heart was thumping hard enough it could rip off. She entered the restaurant. She saw the 4 boys from the blind date. Her cheeks burned!Three of them were okay. But one of them, he was hot! Her friend Mica got to talk to the Hot one. Le go the least handsomest. But he was okay.Her and the both sat next to each other at a table. Alone.

'' So......" the boy said trying to start the sentence. Lex said nothing and just blushed. The boy did a quick laugh. Lex looked at him.

 '' What?" she said softly.

 '' You're the shy type aren't you?" he asked. Lex looked away and blushed. She looked back at him and faced down.

 '' My name's Lex" she shyly said. The boy reached out his hand to shake hers.

 '' My names Scott" he told her. Lex shook his hand.

 '' Nice to meet you Scott'' she answered. She blushed and smiled a little bit. Scot pointed to her.

 '' I saw that. You smiled!'' he exclaimed. They both laughed and both their faces turned red of laughing. When they stopped Scott kept trying to talk to Lex.( Or as some people call it, flirting.) Lex liked Scott as a friend. But she didn't like him to ever be her boyfriend. They were just friends. When Lex and her friends were leaving Scott told her one thing. '' Hope I see you again. You were alot of fun. Lex" 

 When she was home she got hit my her father and slapped by her mother. She tried to speak  for herself but it didn't work. When she went to bed she felt like she was being watched. She heard a voice inside her room.

 '' Looks like your name is Lex.You will be easy to kill" the voice said. Lex sat up on her bad wishing she never heard anything. She didn't scream to her parents she just stood there. Looking at the darkness. Out of the darkness came ot a pale figure. White hoodie, black hair, black pants. Lex looked closer. He had a smile carved in his face and his eyelids were burned off.The thing laughed.

''You're Not screaming. Why?!'' it screamed. Lex didn't answer. The jumped on her and stabbed her near the neck. He kept stabbing her. Before he opened her up she looked at him. With a sad expression. A stare that had innocence. Her brown eyes stared at him in wonder. He stared at her eyes. He petted her head and stopped stabbing her. She started to sit up not  taking her eyes off him.

'' Hello. I'm Jeff" it said before leaving out the window. Lex was stilll alive.