Time stood still

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~  Paytons POV  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

As I lay sprawlled across my bed watching Awkward I heard a loud noise. At first I thought it was my brother Lee, but then I realized I was home alone.You see Lee and I never got along as kids, but once I finally got to 6th grade and he was in 8th, we became very close; so close when it came time for us to move out, we bought a house together. I creeped down the stares, baseball bat in hand, prepared to strike only if I had to. I heard rumageing and that acared me, but it seemed to be comming from the kitchen. I looked it to see someone infront of the fridge. I accidently bumbed the door and got the mans attention. I screamed at the same time he did. I turned to run away when I bumped into a tall, slender tattooed man. I felt mysef fall, but never hit the floor. To my surprise he caught me, and I began to calm down a little.

"Were you going to hit me with that?!" Lee yelled. "Well considering I thought you weren't home yet and I heard someone in the dark house going thought stuff, yeah I was!" I laughed through my yell. Just then I realized I was still in the tattooed mans arms. I turned around to see him turn kinda red. I then realized I was in a sports bra and my booty shorts that I sleep in. I instantly felt my cheeks heat up. I looked down at the ground and quickly told the stranger, "Thanks for catching me," then quickly ran up to my room anc changed into sweats that went to my knee and a my Sleeping With Sirens shirt, I also bumped into both Matt's on the way up only drawing a few whistles and hollars my way.

I changed quickly and ran back down stairs, making sure I don't look nasty, to go sit on the couch with my brother and his friends. When I came into view of the boys, I heard one of the Matt's say, "Awww why did you change?" I gave him the bird then walked into the kitchen to grab a water bottle. I opened the door to the kitchen and ran right into the same tall man I did earlier. He laughed a little before saying, "We gotta stop meeting like this." I blushed a little then told him, "Yeah. At least this time I'm wearing more clothes." He laughed slightly.

I waltsed over to the fridge and opened it to grab a water. I turned to find the tattooed man sitting on the counter. He looked at me, and to break the awkward silence, told me, "So earlier, when we first met, I saw your tattoos. You're pretty brave for a girl." We laughed. "Well I'm no ordinary girl," I told him. "What do you mean?" he questioned. "Well for one, I like good music and I have a sleve and, well, a lot of tattoos," I told him. He looked at the ground and smiled with a little chuckle. "What?" I nervously asked. He just shook his head. I stepped closer and asked him, "Whats your name? I never caught it, you know between amost attacking you with a bat." Still looking at the ground, he mummbled, "Oliver, but you can call me Oli." I started to step closer, "Well Oli, I'm Payton and you look like you want to say somthing."

He slid off the counter and ran his hand through my hair and looked into my eyes. He leaned down, considering he was at least 6'4 and I was a mearly 5'6, and his face only inches from mine. My heart was racing. Why? I don't even know this guy, but I did love what was about to happen. I pulled my self to realization and slipped away, grabbing my water bottle and made my way to the door. I looked over my shoulder and blew him a kiss and smiled, then waled out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Oliver's POV ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I ran my hands through her long, straight, fire red hair, entised by her nose ring and beautiful brown eyes. This feels so right, but I'm sure she has a boyfriend. I leaned down to kiss her, considering she was adorably short, and my lips were only inches from her. All of a sudden she slipped away. Like she was a ninja or somthing. Damn. Before she walked out, I saw her bow me a kiss and flash her beautiful smile. Is it weird to be a guy and feel, what girls call, butterfiles? Well whatever, I felt them. No Oli,you can't think like this, she is your bestfriends sister. Why haven't I met this angle before today?

I followed close on her heels back to the living room only to see all the guys staring at us. Jordan yelled out, "Why were you gone so long? Did you guys hook up in there?" I saw Payton blush a little. Wow. When she wasn't looking I flipped her the bird. We sat down and Lee got up and began, "Ok," he began, "phones off and hand them foward." When everyone handed their powed off cells, he said, "We have settled on the movie, drum roll please, Paranormal Activity 4. Payton I know you don't like these kind of movies so you can snuggle with one of us or go and watch t.v in your room or my room." I saw her look around uneasy. She bagan to stand up, and how badly I wanted to volenteer but I couldn't. Luckly Matt yealled out, "Oli is open. Sunggle with him." She looked uneasly at Matt and behind her back, I mouthed the words "Thanks mate" and gave me a reasuring smile. When she looked at me nervously, as if wondering if it would be ok. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in. Lee threw a blanket over her and she snuggled up with me as the movie began. Part way through, I saw lee smileing at his sister, but mostly so I saw. I am so glad the lightes are out, because if the guys saw me bush like this, they would give me so my crap. So many time through out the night Payton jumped and I got to puller her in closer to me each time. The warmth oher her body, the feeling of her in my arms. I wanted it. I wanted it all and more.

~A/N Hey Guys :) Yep another fan fic and this time it's Oli! So yeah the girl on the side is Payton! Isn't she pretty! Stay tuned for more. And feel free to share the story because you know, for Oli~