Chapter 3

A/N Closest to Zayne as I could get. ^^
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I guess Zayne didn't realize how dangerous it would be to leave me in a room with only my thoughts...  It was bad...  Well, for me it was, it probably didn't even make a difference to him.  It went a little something like this,

Of course this happened.  I warned you Addilynn, but you had to listen to annoying-me. 

*gasp* how can you blame this all on me.  Your name is responsible-me, you should have made sure she wouldn't have listened to me.  The least you could have done is find a way out.

You're right, it is my job to make sure she doesn't listen to you.  Well I guess I'll settle this once and for all.  I'll destroy you!

That is not very responsible, is it Addilynn?

"I don't care just shut up!"

Well man, no need to be rude.

She is right though annoying-me, we should talk about something else... Like that time 7 years ago when we were in highschool, and Drake Mathews said 'hi' to us, and we responded with 'yeah' that was so embarrassing.

I remember that, it was terrible.  He probably thinks we're losers.  We are losers.  I mean, who would say that?!

Yup. There is no way to redeem ourselves now either. We're gonna die and everybody is going to think of us as losers. *sigh*

Oh responsible-me, don't think like that... Let's think of something happy...  Remember when Jason kissed us for the first time? But then again, that's not happy either cause we scared him off too.  Our one and only boyfriend and we scared him away.

"Seriously, I want to sleep, so let me!"

Okay.  Sleep sleep seep slime slime what's the time? Time time Tim Tim is for short of Timothy... Bill is a nickname for William, why? It doesn't make sense.  Like that's so stupid, right responsible-me?

Yeah, I don't know why someone would do that.  But do you know something about nicknames? The first person to have a nickname was a guy named Nicholas, and he wanted to be called nick.

Really?

Yeah probably...  I mean, it is called nickname.

True, true.

"Shut up!  I. Want. To. Sleep. Stop. Talking. Got it? I'm talking to both of you.  Annoying-me, will you shut up?"

*whispers* yeah..

"Responsible-me, will you shut up?"

yeah.  I'm sorry.

"Thank you."

I drifted off sometime after that.  My last thought being "shoot.  Forgot about the camera."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Wakey Wakey eggs and...  Actually I'm not giving you the privilege of either of those things."

I groan.  I needed to use the bathroom, and my arms are sore...  Why are my arms sore? My eyes flash open as I remember what happened.  Maybe it was a dream?

Not a dream.  There is the man I know as Zayne, standing at the door.

"Good night of sleep?" He asks, I try to raise an eyebrow, but end up raising both.  Man I wish I could have learned how to do that.