•Chapter Two•

🔹Paige's POV🔹
They both looked somewhat... sad.
I gave Kenna a hug and I took Brads hand and dragged him to the side where Kenna couldn't see us or hear us.

Then I said "Brad, I've been waiting almost my whole life to tell you this but... I'm breaking up with you."

Right after I said that I turned my head and my mom was standing there with her mouth hanging wide open. I started panicking and thinking...
'What if she yells at me' 'What if she makes me date Brad again' etc etc...

She finally said "Sweetie... why?"
I looked over at Brad and he seemed devastated. I felt bad but I knew this was the right choice.

"Because Mum.... I do not love this boy..." I said while a tear rolled down my cheek. "Brad, I've always liked you but... as a friend. And I don't know why our parents forced us to date... I wasn't happy with you and I certainly didn't love you.. in that way. You will always be my best friend and I'll always love you as a best friend"

At this point I was literally sobbing.
I couldn't help thinking that Brad actually wanted to be with me all these years.

"It's OK Paige... I totally understand" he said with a small smile but his eyes were still red from crying. "Best friends?" He said

"Best friends" I said while giving him a fist bump.

ツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツ
Aye I finished chapter two!!!
It's pretty short tbh but I have homework to do so...😂 hope you liked this chapter and keep tuned for chapter three!!!!!
~Halli❁