•Chapter Three•

🔺Brad's POV🔺
I can't believe Paige actually broke up with me. I've always liked her, no not liked her... I loved her. She would be on my mind 24/7.

Even though she is moving, I am determined to get my girl back. The girl that made me happy.
The girl I've loved for three years.
The girl of my dreams.

Why did she even break up with me? Was it something I did or say? I don't know... but what I do know is the she will always be mine.

🔹Paige's POV🔹
Whew. I'm relieved I got that off my chest. But now it's time to leave to New York. I am so excited.

Before I got in the car I gave Kenna one, last big bear hug. We gave each other kisses on the cheeks and then I gave Brad a high-five and a hug. I was going to miss them both dearly.

*skip car ride*

Once we got to the house, my jaw immediately dropped. This house was humongous. I could not believe my eyes. We're we really going to live here?

Then my mum snapped me out of my thoughts by saying
"Paige, get your things out of the U-Haul and unpack. You have your first day of school tomorrow and you gonna want to be prepared"

"Uh... right Mum"
Ugh... school. Totally forgot.
I was not ready for school. I could already taste the nasty cafeteria food. Bleh. The thought of it made me gag.

With that, I grabbed my bags and went into the house, went up the stairs and went into the first room on the right. The first thing I saw was a snow, white king mattress. I was amazed by the sight.

Baby blue curtains hung from the crystal clear windows. A big white desk with a MacBook stood in the far corner of the room. Then I said to myself "this could use some decorating"

When I finished decorating I heard my stomach grumbling. "Wow I must have been working pretty hard" I said to myself.

So I went downstairs and grabbed a Dr. Pepper and a chicken sandwich. I checked my phone and it was 9:00. My bedtime is 9:30, and if you're wondering... yes, I have a bedtime on school nights. So I finished my beverage and sandwich, washed my face, got into my pajamas and drifted off into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finished chapter three!!! Hope you liked it :) not the best but I tried haha. Keep tuned for chapter four!!!
•Halli😊