Chapter 2

After the fight
Marinette's POV
The fight was terrible. Even worse than the first time we fought him. After I deevilised the akuma I fainted. I woke up to Chat Nior carrying me home. He new where I lived so he dropped me off. I might've de transformed when I fainted. "Chat Nior?" He left. "Bye-Bye, Kitty..." I went to sleep.
Adriens POV
Just a couple days ago I found out my dad had a miraculous. I heard him talking to it. I turned on the news to see HawkMoth.
On TV
"Hello, LadyBug and Chat Nior. I want your Miraculouses. I expect them at 3 o'clock sharp!"
I turned off the TV. He wants us I thought. "Plagg!!!" *He transforms* It was 2:30 "30 minutes. Great!" I went to get LadyBug, She told me where she lived. I went through her window. "Princess!!" Marinette bolted up. "What Chat?" Where was she?! "Marinette?!" I was surprised "What Chat?!" She was angry. "Sorry to wake you princess, but I need LadyBug!" She told me to leave and that she would get her. There was no possible way she could be LadyBug. I checked the time, 2:40. Hurry up M'Lady. I saw LadyBug come out. "We must get HawkMoth! He wants our Miraculouses!" I said, she responded with, "I hope he doesn't expect us to give him them!" She flung herself around. I loved her. I chased after.
When we got there I didn't see her, until I looked up. She was wrapped onto the top of The Eiffel Tower! "M'Lady!!" I shouted. I went up to the top, and saw her, dangling knocked out. Crap, how am I supposed to get M'Lady?! I thought about attacking HawkMoth. I was so mad that I used Cataclysm on him. He de transformed "DAD???!!!!" It was my dad. I killed my dad. HawkMoth was my dad and now he's... he's dead! "Dad...." I was sobbing by now.
HawkMoth(Gabriel Agreste)'s POV
I looked at Chat Nior like he was insane. Then I noticed his ring was the same as my son's. "A...Ad....Adri...en" I was dying and I knew it. "Yes, Father." He responded smiling. He hugged me tight. "T..take this." I handed him my Miraculous. "Avenge......me....." Were my last words.
Adrien's POV
He's dead I now had his Miraculous. I saved LadyBug and brought her to her house. Natalie took care of me now. I was so upset that I started thinking about trying to get LadyBug's Miraculous to get my parents back.

(follow my BFFS beckyb00 and  schleich333 they  just joined today!)