Chapter 3

Days Later
Marinette's POV
I woke up to Tikki screaming in my ear. I bolted up. "Oh my gosh Tikki what?!" I asked. "Its 7:50!!" She replied. "WHAT?!" I rushed around my room getting ready. I grabbed a croissant, some cookies for Tikki and my book bag. I ran out into the street. Luckily, the shops don't open until like 10:00 so there were no cars. I rushed in "I'm not late!!!!!" I ran to my seat. The bell rang. Where's Adrien?! I looked around the room. He was nowhere to be seen. "Alya, do you know where Adrien is?" I asked, assuming she would know. "Didn't you hear, Gabriel Agreste is dead!" She responded. "WHAT?!" I said a little to loud. Everyone looked at me. I laughed a fake laugh. "What?!" I whispered. "Yea rumor has it Chat Nior killed him." She told me. I didn't believe it, "Chat Nior did kill HawkMoth but that doesn't give people the right to say he was responsible for Gabriel's death!" I shot back. Class was starting.
After School
Alya's POV
Nino broke up with me. I was sobbing running home after school. I stopped, I saw a pretty purple butterfly. "Hi little guy." I said. It landed on my phone. I laughed. "Hello again Lady Wifi. I see your quite said about Nino. You can get revenge if you do something for me." I heard a voice say. "Yes Chat Blanc." (Instead of Chat Nior or HawkMoth I saw it in a Fan Art)
I don't know why I answered. I was taken over.
Marinette's POV
I tried to call Adrien all day to see if he was okay, but then I saw this.
On The News
It looks like Lady Wifi is back and a new villain has risen. He calls himself, Chat Blanc

It seems as if he's controlling Lady Wifi

"CHAT!" I ran into my room, "Tikki Spots On!" *She transforms* "Chat?!" I saw him on top of The Eiffel Tower with Lady Wifi. Nino was tied to the top. I flung to the top. "Chat! Why are you doing this?!" I asked. "Give me your Miraculous and it will all be over!" He scowled. "Never! It's not your fault that you killed HawkMoth!" I tried to calm him. "Please. Just stop." I was crying now. Sure I didn't like him like how I liked Adrien but he was my friend. "I not only killed HawkMoth but I killed my father, Gabriel Agreste!" I looked up. "Adrien?" I asked softly. When I said that it's like he totally snapped out of it. The news reporters were up here now. He stopped. He ran over and hugged me. I hugged him back. "I knew that I could calm you down." I whispered. When he heard that he stopped. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted you! Cataclysm!" *he activates Cataclysm* he started bolting towards me. I jumped, and he ran right under me. He almost fell off. He touched the fence and it was destroyed. I hugged him from behind, spun him around, and kissed him. I was hoping he would remember all the times we stopped the akumas like when we fought Dark Cupid. He pushed me off. "Chat, just stop! This isn't going to get your dad back!" I told him. "Oh yes it is! I already have Chat Nior's Miraculous, all I need is yours!" He responded. "But, why!" "Because, M'Lady, with your Miraculous and mine. I can bring back my father and my mother! Who ever holds both Miraculouses will have life for centuries! They can also bring back the dead!" I understood now. "We don't need to fight! If you had just asked I would've helped but now....well now you're putting everyone in danger!" It was true I would've helped him after all he was Adrien! Of course I would've helped but now, he was taking it out of hand. Eventually, his Miraculous ran out so that was it of course I had to break Lady Wifi's phone and de evilise the akuma but other than that it was a good ending!