1;

seungwan;

"yuni-ah," i called, reaching over the table. "pass me the pencil," i pouted slightly, trying my best to reach for it.

"ah, here you go," she handed it over to me, a smile on her face. "thank you~" i sang softly.

"do you really love studying that much? we don't need to write down anything," yuni giggled.

"studying isn't hard at all," i smiled. "i enjoy it very much you know?"

"wah, wannie is a clever little flower pot," yuni teased, squishing my cheeks together.

"yah, yah," i laughed, moving her hands away from my face. "stop and let me focus,"

"seungwan, why did you leave america?" she asked, looking at me with a small smile.

"i have lots of family here, that is why. and, i wanted to get to know my language a little better you see," i pushed the hair out of my face.

"ah, okay," she nodded her head slowly.

the library was quiet, not many people were around at this time. i turned to my phone, checking all the unread messages from him. hoseok

not responding to any of them, i switched my phone off, only to see yuni staring at me.

"what? is there something on my face?" i asked, touching my cheeks.

"you seem to get a lot more messages these days,"

"oh," i looked down, fiddling with my skirt.

"anyway, shall we go home now? i'm tired of staying in this school," i sighed.

"well, it was your choice to come to the library after school had ended. yet, we are still in school," she shook her head, giggling slightly.

"i'm sorry," i chuckled slightly. "now, shall i get you something to eat? or do you want to come over?"

"no, nothing is fine. i have family coming over today. i guess i'll see you tomorrow then," she smiled at me, ruffling my hair.

"let's leave together then,"

few minutes later

"wannie-ah, don't forget to call me today," yuni whined slightly, hugging me.

"yes, yes, yes," i giggled, pushing her off of me. "now, get home safely,"

"okay, byee," she waved goodbye as i got onto the bus. i sat near the window, watching her as she skipped away.

"yo," a voice called beside me. i quickly turned my head to see the boy i was hoping to not see. jung hoseok

"yes?"

"you haven't read any of my texts," he spoke, pointing to my phone. "i didn't have the time," i said, moving a little away from him.

he just came closer, holding onto my hand. "can you read them now then?" he asked, smiling slightly. "hoseok, why did you even choose six months? or why did you even do any of this?"

"because. i know i can do it. i know that you will love me," he held onto my hand a little tighter. "and i know, you prefer me more than any other boy in this school,"

"yah, hoseok, stop saying nonsense,"

"it isn't nonsense if it is true," he winked, pinching my cheeks slightly. 

"stop," i whined quietly, pushing his hands away from my cheeks. "why? aw, you look cute," he smiled, putting his hands down beside him. 

i rubbed my cheeks, pouting and looking out of the window. "shut up hoseok. what are you doing here anyway?" i asked, glancing at him.

"i actually don't know. i saw you getting on the bus so i ran after you," he smiled, chuckling a little bit.

"you must be eager for making me fall for you, am i correct?"

he nodded his head, his huge smile plastered across his face. "of course i am. it is going to be the best knowing that you fell for me before the six months are up,"

"stop dreaming that it will ever be true. i'm sure i won't fall for you within or even after the six months,"

"how sure are you?" he asked, squinting his eyes. "100% sure now leave me be,"

"and what will happen if i do make you fall for me?" he asked again, moving his face closer to mine. "i'll never tell you,"

"watch son seungwan, you'll fall for me in no time,"

  •  

first chapter of 'hm, okay' :)

you like? i was kind of confused to what kind of character hoseok would be so i decided to make him a mixture of both fuckboi and the generally happy little hobi. anyway, don't forget to vote and comment :))))))