CHAPTER 1( telling my story )

Garnett POV

I don’t know how to start telling and sharing my love story to you guys; it’s not an ordinary love story that you can read on those top selling novels that you can buy in bookstores, sometimes Im thinking what if I didn’t meet him at the time I am suffering from unfortunate situations of my life and the fact that im a Gay, yes its true. A gay that have been avoided by my friends, family and relatives since I confess to them for what I am and for who I am but it’s ok for me I understand they don’t accept me but Im hoping that someday they will. Now im a 4th yr college student taking up B.s accountancy and thank God! Ill graduate this year! Well my parents still support my studies but they treat me that im not existing in our house, also my brother’s and sister’s, well I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters and im the 4th child in my family next to my sister and next to me is my little brother who is college student also in his freshmen, oh! by the way I didn’t introduce yet my name to guys, im Garnett Cloud,19. Well I’m a ¼ British coz my father is a Half British half Filipino and my mom is pure blooded Filipino but she look like a Latina!, so I start introduced my background to you ill continue it by introducing also my parents and siblings, my father is Anthony Cloud 56 yrs old and he’s an owner of Cloud Steel Company and my mom is Elizabeth Dominguez Cloud an entrepreneur and has a Famous clothing line here in Philippines at 54 of her life. our first child is Onyx, graduate of Metallurgical engineering, at 26 he is now helping our father in his business and the next inheritor of my father’s business, well I might say that my older brother is a well good looking guy  and that fact that he is a playboy, bachelor and lady killer but he’s a kind and caring brother to us, I don’t know if he still cared for me, second is Emerald at 24, she’s a graduate of fashion designing in Paris and also like my brother she help my mom in her business, next is Sapphire, 22 and a graduate of interior designing and a beauty queen at her young age! She won an international pageant, sorry guys I won’t tell what pageant it is but It was belong to that major beauty contest in the world, now she is working for a famous interior firm in the country!. Well im next to her and lastly our youngest in the family, Jade, 17 with course of B.S Biology he wants to be a Doctor someday but I think he will also like Kuya Onyx a Playboy! God! He dated many girls in school and make them his collection! What a kid, well we are not at the same school coz he’s avoiding his image to be ruined coz his brother is a gay and again I understand them, I love my siblings even if they don’t in me coz I confess my true identity when I was 17 years old and I have been slapped by my father and get punch by my brother. Mom rescued me but I know she is upset like my two sister and  I don’t know what jade’s feelings about me but I know he is, coz he avoided me since that day I got hurt coz jade is my closest sibling of them all, we share room but now he separated from me. I’m not a feminine type of gay, I’m just a normal gay but one day my life have been change because of a man who captured my heart and show me what is happiness and love that I’ve been searching for and now I’ll start to tell what my story as it is.

(A/N:well guys sorry kung nosebleed man yung start ng story ko ill make it as taglish)

                “bye mom, dad” I kissed the forehead of my mom and I won’t do it to dad he might slapped me, before I go to school. She just gives me a smile before I leave the dining table where my parents and siblings eating breakfast. I’m in hurry and ride a tricycle to get outside in our subdivision and ride again by jeepney heading to my school. My siblings has each car but me I didn’t have it coz well it’s my punishment from my dad and I don’t want to have a car in fact that I have driver’s license. I want to show in school that I’m a low profile student and don’t want to have fame!! It suck’s!!! Now im in my final semester of my college and by one month from now will be graduating. My parents don’t know that im a Dean’s list since I was freshmen and running for Summa cum laude, let’s leave now my personal life lets go to my college life. Now im heading to my classroom to my last subject in college which career guidance and CAED 500!! Haha I really don’t like this subject but still it’s a requirement for me to graduate. When I enter the room some of my classmates greeted me and I also do it vice versa to them, I have one close student here in our block his name is Dominador Granada, well he is a gay too but a jolly gay and I also share my experiences and unfortunate happenings in my life.