Chapter 2(a letter at my locker and the mysterious letter sender)

Garnett POV

                Yes! Monday! 4 days from now ill be graduated from college and I’m preparing for school again well I’m kinda used to it every day it’s my daily routine and part of it was the unawareness of my siblings and Dad to me every breakfast, Mom still talking to me but a few words from her.

“when you’ll graduation?”mom ask me. Wow! After how many months she ask me about it

“ this 23rd of Month mom 4 days from now I hope you and dad will come”

“of course Garnett we will come and you all, we will go to your tito Vic’s resto after the graduation of Garnett” its hurts a lot to me that my Dad only call me by my name Not Son or whatsoever endearment for a Son. Coz when I have not been confesses to them they call me Son or Anak and now they don’t.

“we will have a little celebration for it” mom is smiling while she was saying it to me and im happy to hear that!!

“ill go now mom, dad” grab my bag and do again my routines to go to school

                I’m getting my other stuff in my locker, im going to miss this locker of mine when i graduated. While im arranging my stuff’s, I saw a blue envelope again from my mystery letter sender, I have been receiving letters since last year, usually quotes, sayings and greetings that the letter has. I read it

“IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ME BEFORE YOU GRADUATE GO TO THE BOTANICAL GARDEN THIS 5PM”

That was all about from the letter I received this morning and finally im gonna meet her or him and whoever they was, im going to thank for the letters I have been received since last year coz sometimes it helps me to ease the loneliness I feel and it serve’s it as my savior of the day.

“friend una na ako sayo huh? Mag papasukat pa kasi ako para sa gown ko for my  graduation party!” Domina telling me while where going to out from the classroom for final briefing for graduating students

Hahaha! Graveh gown talaga yung susuotin niya sa party

“wag kang mawawala huh?this Saturday yun ok?”

“yes friend ako pa! you are my only close and best friend here in school” smiling to him

“drama!!o siya sige nah alis na ako” waving like a beauty queen papunta sa parking lot where his jaguar waiting for him.

Oh!wait! what time is it? Ohh 4:50 pm! Whooa still I have ten minutes to go to the botanical garden to meet my mysterious letter sender! Binilisan ko yung pagtakbo ko papunta sa garden and im so sure the sender will go there and meet me, ill scratch his/her cornea if it won’t show up!!haha

Ok im here outside the garden, I simply fix myself and enter the garden. I glance at my watch and exactly its 5 pm! Baka naman niloloko lang ako ng sender na yun! Ok ill sit on the swing na nasa gitna ng garden to wait for that sender to come.

Im facing the back side of the garden which the small lagoon of this garden is located, I saw small and big fishes swimming like they have no problems in life, I really enjoy watching fishes then suddenly I heard the gate was open and at my eyes, I saw a HIM walking towards me and stop in front of me. I was so shocked who he was coz I really know this guy from the very beginning of my college life, ang lalaking minahal kong patago, ang lalaking gusto kung makasama till I got old.

“Tatum…….” I utter and slowly stand up in front of him

“hi Garnett” smiling at me which made me turn into red

“im your mystery letter sender” he slowly grab my hand and kiss me!!!!!!!

Oh!!i can’t utter any single word from my mouth, still my face is red and stunned

“meet me again night after our graduation in your subdivision’s park, 10 pm sharp!” and leave me here in garden.

Nalalakad ako ngayon na wala sa katinuan, as in?! he kissed me oh! Its just a smack but still he kiss me!! I touch my lips and again remember what he did to me. Nakarating ako sa bahay na wala pa rin sa katinuan, buti nalang at wala pa sila our 3 maids lang and nandito. I straight to my room at humiga, siguro itulog ko nalang ito and tomorrow ill deal what happened today.