Goodbye London.

Niall and I spent all day today together and then tomorrow we would be going back and forth from each other flats to pack.

Currently, I was laying on the couch, my head on his chest, while we watched 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas,' which was both of our favorite Christmas movie. I loved the Grinch, but I was so worn out. I tried to keep my eyelids open, but failed; falling asleep on Niall's chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in my bed, Niall right next to me, his arm wrapped protectively around my waist. I looked over at the clock and saw it was about 11:00am. I sat up quickly and shook Niall awake.

"Morning! We have to pack our stuff! We'll be there about two weeks, so it'll take some big suitcases! So let's get packing, love," I said, hopping out of bed and walking to my closet. I started going through my clothes, looking for some to take.

"Hey babe, where do you keep your suitcases?" Niall asked, appearing in the doorway of my closet.

"They're in the closet by the living room! Bring the hard one that's covered in stickers for now, please," I told him. He nodded and walked out of the doorway and down the hall. I heard the closet open and him pull some down. A few moments later he appeared with the sticker covered suitcase.

"You have a bunch of suitcases, Des!" he exclaimed, loudly.

"I know. Anyways, help me pick some clothes!" I yelled. He nodded and walked over next to me, going through a few shirts.

"I'm thinking this AFI shirt with this flannel, this Diamond Supply Co. Jumper, this chiffon button-up for sure, this Vans jumper, this really big striped sweater.. Ooh! For sure this Ramones hoodie! I really like this halter-bandeau thing. Maybe you should bring it in case we go clubbing. I'll just grab some of these t-shirts. And maybe a few more hoodies and jackets. Alright, we're all done with shirts!" Niall said, after handing me everything he pulled off a hanger to fold and put in the suitcase.

"Okay. I think we should finish the rest of this case off with shoes, and then the next could be for pants and toiletries," I suggested. He nodded and made his way to my shoe collection.

"Jesus, you have a lot of shoes," he said, looking over them all. "Alright, gotta have some hi-top converse-multiple colors, some of these heels, some vans of assorted colors, and do you want a pair of trainers?" he asked. I nodded and pointed to my all black Nikes. That filled off that suitcase, onto the next. He went and grabbed it for me before could even ask. I thanked him and he set it next to me. I pulled out pants after pants, putting a bunch in the suitcase. Light wash, dark wash, distressed, colored, black, grey, off white, and a few more. I also threw in a pair of large soccer sweats, a few pairs of leggings, a really large sweater, and a few more things. I would pack my toiletries tomorrow morning before we left so I didn't have to go digging them out. I also threw in a few sweaters, jackets, and books before closing it. Niall hadn't known that I loved reading before know, but he thought it was great! We finished up at my place and then made our way over to his. First, we took a cab to Kodah's, talking to her for a while and then getting my car. Then we drove from her place to Niall's, which actually wasn't too far away.

We went up to his flat and I was amazed at how nice it was. He got his suitcases and we started packing. Halfway through packing his clothes I remembered. "Shit. I forgot to pack underwear and bras. I guess I'll do it when we get back to my place." He nodded and we finished packing quickly after. I grabbed one of his hoodies before we left and put that on as we walked out. He locked up his door and we were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up next to Niall after a great night last night. I looked at the clock and saw it was three in the morning, perfect timing. I kissed Niall awake and we both sat up. After making out for a few minutes, I got in the shower and got out soon after washing my hair. Niall got in after me and filled my flat with his beautiful singing. I put on a pair of leggings and Niall's black hoodie I took yesterday and called that my outfit. I put on some makeup and then put that into my suitcase. Then I straightened my hair and waited for that to cool before packing it away. Niall got out of the shower and continued singing while getting dressed. He found me in my closet, packing a few more curling irons. I packed some perfume bottles too, making sure they were packed in well so they wouldn't break.

"Okay, Ni! Are you ready? We should probably get going!" I yelled. He replied from the kitchen and came back in. He called us a cab a few minutes before and they were here. I made sure everything was unplugged before I switched off all the lights, grabbed my bags, and walked out the door.

We put our bags in the back of the cab and told him where to take us. We arrived there shortly and paid him, getting our bags and getting inside quickly. We checked in and went through security and customs before waiting for the plane at the terminal.

We got on shortly and found our seats. The takeoff was short and once we were in the sky, Niall leaned over and rested his head against my shoulder, quickly falling asleep.