Author's Note

I just want to go over something before I continue to update this book.

If you are a person who gets easily triggered, then I highly suggest you unfollow my acc and stop reading my shit.

Like Fr, I am tired of seeing comments like, "that's not funny, thats hurtful" or "go to hell you heartless piece of shit" stuff like that, you know?

I'm not making these jokes on a personal level, I'm making them because I like to use dark humor.

"Oh but _memeinhaler_, why can't you just use normal comedy like a normal person?"

Because I'm not a normal person, I'm different.

"How would you like it if someone made hurtful jokes about you?"

I do revive hurtful jokes, but I don't care because sticks and stones may break my bones but words can't. Ever heard of that saying?

"But words effect some ppl differently"

That is true, but that's why you turn the other cheek when you see a hurtful joke/comment. Or just ex out of tab Idc.

Anyways if you are not easily triggered, then you can continue to read my books if you like.

Last warning: DO NOT READ OR FOLLOW MY ACC IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED!!!

I'm very thankful for those who send me nice comments and who actually enjoys the stuff I write <3
Ilysm