2. Fake Identifier

I was walking my way to a stage, wearing a toga, when everybody heard my name, they started to shout random things.

"Whore!"

"Family Wrecker!"

"Slut!"

"Gold Digger!" 

I was so ashamed, I didn't know what to do, I can't even run to save myself from this humiliation, my legs are numb and it is not cooperating with me. I am dumbfounded. I felt my tears falling without any consent, I couldn't stop it. Everyone laughed and started to throw papers at me. I don't know how to escape, all I know is that I am a total disgrace. I couldn't protest and defend myself on these people for I believe and accept that what they're calling me is true. In this battle, I am the villain.

Out of the blue, I felt someone hugged me.. He was defending me from all the people. I couldn't see him clearly cause my eyes are still full of tears, all I know is that this guy is protecting me from those people. I wiped my tears hoping to see who it was but slowly, while my vision is getting clearer and clearer, the surroundings faded, like a smoke vanishing in the air.

I wake up and realize that it was only a dream. Thank God it was just a dream.

_____________________

Why is there no one else around here? Am I too early?

The school was so clear, I didn't notice how pretty the view was from the entrance until now. So this is what our school looks like when there's no one around. While I was walking my way to the library, I snapped, 

Damn it! Today is Saturday! 

So, that's why there's no one around. What a great way to start my weekend. I could've slept a few more hours instead of going here. A total waste of time. I was about to leave when I saw "Mr. Douchebag" in the library. What is he doing here? Studying? Impossible! Why does it matter anyways? 

My phone suddenly rings, interrupting me from what I was thinking.  

To my surprise, my caller was Hun Some a.k.a Mr. Douchebag. I dropped the call and hurried my way out of the school. Why is he calling? He probably saw me. But what about last night? Why did he called? Questions filled my mind and I had to shake it off.

I felt my phone vibrate, I hope he's not calling again, I was relieved to see that it was a text message but immediately frowned when I learned that douchebag was the one who texted me.

"If you want to stop me from calling, you should answer this. If not, I'll just keep on annoying you." he says in the text

I sighed, why does he even waste a time on calling me, what is it that he wants to say? I didn't send a reply to his message but he was consistent, he called again. I answered my phone, hoping to stop him from bugging me after answering this call.

"What is it?" I said

"Whoa, easy there nerdy, I just want to ask something.."

Great, he called me a nerd. Well, at least not a bitch. I heard my subconscious mind. All I did was sighed.

"I just.." he continues, "wanna know your name. If you don't mind."

Why does he even bother knowing my name? Ugh.

"Tiara, Satisfied?" I said harshly

"Oh I see, Tiara. Cool. Thanks, by the way I'm Hun."

"So, you're really Hun Some?" I said suprisingly.

"Ha! I knew it! You think I'm handsome! Thanks nerd!" he boasted

Okay, he got me there but rather than being pissed off, I admit that I was a bit amused. I like humorous people. I smiled abruptly but I still think he's a jerk.

"You still there?"  he hits me back to reality.

"No... uh... really, my name is.. ah.. Athan." he stuttered, then he suddenly hungs up.

Jerk. He don't even have manners. Well, that was expected. I don't see a reason why he's trying to know my name. Maybe he likes you. Shut up! Who would like me? I mean, I look trashy everytime I'm at school, they even called me nerd plus I don't deserve to be liked. I don't even like myself that much at all. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, the dream I had suddenly pops into my memory again. Who could that guy possibly be? Is there a chance that my dream has a meaning? Or was it just my fantasy? 

While walking my way to the bookstore, I saw some of bunch of guys from school. They all looked at me with a grin. Then started teasing me "Nerd!" and again, someone said "I bet she's still virgin!"

"Wanna have your first experience, nerdy!?" the voice was distant but I heard it clearly.

Virgin, they have no idea on what they're saying.

I'm used to all those names they're calling me. In a campus, a nerd always get the attention of the bullies. Bullies wouldn't be tough if there are no nerds. That's just how school works. 

Maybe if they knew what I was really doing, they'll call me bitch instead of nerd. In my case, being indentified as a nerd or a virgin is way much better rather than the truth. If only there's a different choice I would grab that instantly.. I promised myself to stop doing this and have a normal life after the graduation but I'm terrified with the saying that "all secrets will be revealed". I hope I could be an exception to that. 

I startled when I heard my phone beep.

Athan messaged me and it says

"Hey Tiara, this is unusual and embarassing, but I kinda like you and I can't help it. Sorry for acting like a jerk. "