sixteen: opinions & tweets

"Fuck do you want JJ?" Simon entered the room and was surprised to find Mariah in the chair next to JJ. Usually he greeted her at the door, but he didn't even know she had come inside.

"Oh hey Mariah, didn't know you were here." Simon waved and Mariah waved back. Simon hated how painfully awkward he still was but he blamed the guys for making him feel so around her.

"Simon I wanted to-" JJ started only to be cut off and then gasp in pain.

"Ask if you liked the video?" Mariah kicked JJ's leg hard under the desk, as their legs were still out of Simon's sight. Simon looked at them strangely but Mariah brushed it off.

"Uh yeah it was funny, Mariah you might need to film with all of us now since JJ's view count went up by a lot." Simon cheekily stated and Mariah rolled her eyes.

"Yeah like I said as long as alcohol isn't involved I'm down."

"Great I'll text you when I steal a challenge from another youtuber that I haven't done yet." Simon left after that and Mariah turned towards JJ with a glare.

"You bitch." Mariah said this simultaneously as JJ exclaimed.

"My fucking leg is gone." He released what seemed to be building inside of him and clutched onto his leg in pain.

"I did football for like 10 years remember, top tier and everything." Mariah pointed out and JJ glared at her whilst clutching his leg. Of course he remembered, she only told him everyday about how she would see Simon practicing nearby. Jide couldn't possibly forget that.

"Yeah I remember ya bitch."

"Awh I almost feel bad." Mariah said patting his shoulder and JJ gave her a withered look. Mariah was honestly getting tired of having to stop JJ from saying something stupid to Simon and she knew he only did it to annoy her so she decided that she would just let it be.

After a while of just talking Jide pointed out that her notifs were probably blowing up with mentions from his fans. Mariah was kind of scared to see their responses so she opened Twitter with JJ leaning over her shoulder they looked at some of the responses as Mariah typed out her own tweet.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@hollylovesxix: oh my gosh my faves @marjohnson and JJ are best friends I'm crying

@xixminter: wow @marjohnson is so funny and JJ is so comfortable with her more vids of these two !!!

@ohmyolajide: I fucking love the new video I can't wait to see more of @marjohnson on your channel @ksiolajidebt

@marjohnson: thanks for all the lovely tweets and comments 💜 hopefully next vid I'm not a drunken mess :)

@sdmnfangirl: @marjohnson OMG next vid???

@miniminer: @marjohnson please make one with Simon you guys would be so cute together

@wutvikkstar: @marjohnson im so excited !!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After the replies flooded in JJ snatched Mariah's phone and in response she lunged for it. By the time she got her hands on it she saw he had finished pressing something. Mariah knew it would take her a while to figure out what he did and so she looked through her retweets and likes and then found what she was looking for. JJ had liked the tweet about her and Simon looking cute together. She felt bad but she unliked the tweet and glared at him.