IRL

Luna, staring down at the comments on the most recent  photo started to feel anxious. He hadn't commented yet, but she knew he saw. He was always on her profile. Watching what she did and making sure she didn't flirt with anyone. I mean she understood, she was his and he was hers it kinda annoyed her when he flirted with other women but a man is a man and you can't stop them. And on that thought he burst through the door. "PREGNACY ISN'T WHAT WE NEED!!" He was starting to scare her but he didn't care. "YOU SAID YOU WERE ON THE PILL." " I was but we didn't use protection and the pill isn't 100 percent accurate but-" before she was able to finish her words he slapped her. One hand on her cheek she turned on her heel and ran to their bedroom. Slamming the door shut she locked it and served for her back up phone seeing as her normal on was in the livingroom. Texting Grant a 911 and then she started packing her things, as many as she could grab in 2 suitcases because she need to run as fast as she can when Grant arrives. This isn't the first time he's hurt her but she can't focus on just herself now, normally she would try to reason with him and try to explain what happened but the would end with him beating her more, and she couldn't have that in fear of him hurting her baby.

Grant arrived 15 minutes later. She grabbed her bags and ran. She only pused to throw the ring at him. She ran so fast, getting away from the toxic environment that everyone warned her that she was in but didn't realize. She was so amazed by the walls he built for her, she never realized the locked doors and windows, she was so caught up in the beauty of the roses she never noticed the thorns. Well now she had enough, he had pushed her too far.

Grant knew she would see through his ways one day, he just hoped it wasn't like this, he had wanted for her to find someone who treated her like the queen she was. He wanted someone to see the beauty she hids, see the her for who she really is.

Looking back on their life, he never realized how lucky he was to have her in his life, he never realized how much she ment to him