Pt.1

"Are you even paying attention "Luna said distracting me from my thoughts.

"What"I said. "Oh my gosh Macey just listen to me"she said. I nodded. "What.are.you.doing.after.school".

"Um nothing why"I said. "Well because I have this friend Jake and him and his friend Tanner are coming over to my house an-"I cut her off. "I'll be there Luna don't worry "I said.
-
First period rolls around not my favorite class ever but it's not bad it's art. I'm ok at it but not like that good.
-
Lunch it's finally lunch my favorite class I'm very good at it.

"Luna"I said as I approached her from behind. "That's my name don't wear it out"she said.

We walked to our normal spot that we go to everyday.

We go on our phones and literally go through famous peoples Instagrams and twitters.

"Macey mom said that I have to go with you after school"my brother Wyatt said. "Ok I'm going with Luna but ok"I said annoyed.

"Bro look at this makeup look"Luna said showing me the picture. "That's so pretty I wish I could do that"I said jealous of the picture.

I was scrolling through Twitter and I got a snapchat notification.

Snapchat:tannerfoxx added you as a friend.

This boy already lurkin.
-
Me and Wyatt get in Luna's car and drive to her house.

We pull up to her house it's pretty good sized Californian home.

We walk in and there is two boys both with blond hair and cameras. I'm not a big fan of cameras.

"Angeles"Luna said. "Martin"he said. They both turned off the cameras.

"Macey this is Jake and Tanner. Jake and Tanner this Macey and her little brother Wyatt "Luna said. I smiled and waved.

"We know Wyatt we hang out with him like all the time but I never knew he had a sister"Jake said. "Oh yea this is my sister Macey Whitaker "Wyatt said.

My first impression of them is "I'm a wannabe Justin Bieber look alike and think I'm all that but I'm really not"type of person.

"So Macey what do you do"Tanner asked as we sat on the couch downstairs. "I play soccer occasionally and go to school"I said. "Oh I make vlogs and scooter "he said. "I've always been confused is it scooting or scooterinh"I asked.

"You see I don't really know I've always wondered that is till get it mixed up"he said laughing a little .

"Also if people find your Instagram and everything im really sorry about that"he said. "It's ok"I said.

"What school do you go to"I asked. "I go to a charter school it's a lot easier trust me "he said. "Lucky I go to school five days a week"I said.

"Can I see your camera"I asked. "Yea do you know how to work it"he asked getting it off the table. "Yea I think so Wyatt showed me one day"I said.

It took me like a minute to get to work. "So like what do you say"I asked holding it up. "You just talk to it"he said. "Hi I'm Macey Wyatt's older sister "I said.

"Your so boring "he said. "I am not "I said shocked . "Yea you are"he said jokingly. "I think I'm pretty interesting "I said looking at the camera and then back to him.

"Hey comment down below if you think Macey is boring "he said.
-
Tanner was filming so I got on snapchat and recorded him.

"Oh look there is a wild Tanner in his natural habitat "I said in a whisper but I guess he heard me because he looked at me and smiled. "Really "he said.

I did it three times it was pretty funny.

He got me back by recording me. "Stop"I said whining and smiling.

He laughed and did it again. "Tanner stop"I said extending the "p".
-
"Hey let's go to clairemont"Luna said. We all agreed.

We showed up at the skate park and the boys got there scooters out and started to ride. Luna and I just walked.

We entered and a lot of kids asked for their autograph.

"Hey can you film for me"Tanner asked me. "Yea sure"I said. "Thanks your the best"he said. "Your the worst"I said.
-
We sat at the top of the ramp and I filmed some clips of him.

I filmed myself to just for fun.

"Ok guys I want you like the video if she can land this tailwhip"he said while Wyatt held the camera.

I took me awhile to get it but I almost got it.

"Ok you want to pull it out and use your wrist to spin it"he said. I did it and I landed it like 20th try.

"Oh my gosh she did it guys don't forget to lie the video and I'll see you guys tomorrow "he said and put his hand over the lense.
-
Luna dropped me and Wyatt off at our house and I called it night.

                            •••
Instagram:tanner.editz