c o n t r a c t [one]

perrie's pov

"what?!" was all me and the girls could say after queenie, mr. keith's assistant whom is the head of modest, handed us a file that consisted of a promotional ad from a quite far away place named paradise and a contract that we have to sign individually as an indication that we weren't forced to have a break for three months. but even though we exactly weren't, they will still make a way for us to have the so called break if we were to insist.

jesy read every words from the brown folder intently just to make sure everything since she's the oldest and our manager is nowhere to be found.

"why do we have to take a vacation all of a sudden?" leigh asked and then jade followed up with another question before queenie could even open her mouth to answer "and why do we have to be with one direction? isn't it enough that perrie has to be zayn's fake girlfriend?"

i shrink back at the couch at the mention of my name. my, thank you jade, for making me feel much more uncomfortable over the whole 'fake dating' situation.

after realizing that i went silent and off because of her question, leigh nudged jade since they are sitted together and tilted her head at me. jade bit her lower lip and mouthed a quick 'sorry' at me. i just nodded my head to reassure her that everything is fine. psh, when in reality everything is anything but fine and happiness.

"your concerns and questions are to be answered by mr. keith himself if you will..." queenie grabbed the file from jesy and sent her a fake smile and placed it right in front of us again at the coffee table which separates us from her "kindly sign the contract"

i heard jesy scoff beside me and i put a hand over her shoulder to make her feel at ease.

"and why would we?" jade snapped at queenie

"i told you, any concerns and questions are to be answered by mr. keith himself if you sign the contract"

i tapped jesy's shoulder. as she faced me with a questioning look, i whispered behind her so that the fake ass bitch wouldn't hear me "do you think this will benefit us? i mean, besides getting to relax and all...but with zayn and his friends"

"i don't think so, but what else can we do? i'm pretty sure queenie wouldn't take no as an answer." she whispered back

"less talking, more signing" i rolled my eyes at queenie as she took a pen from her purse and placed it beside the brown folder.

jesy took it first and signed down, then leigh, jade, and the last one is me.

i heaved a sharp breath before tinting the paper with the tip of the pen.

well, here goes nothing.