Chapter Six

After filling up their bellies with delicious grilled food, the two girls decided to quickly look for another restaurant while waiting for the food to settle in their stomachs. Their next stop will be a restaurant which is not that much when served but is satisfying.

"I know an okonomiyaki place. Do you wanna go there?" Momo said after she waved for the waiter and asked for their bill.

"But aren't the okonomiyakis big here?" Sana asked with a bit of worry on her face while fishing out her wallet from her bag.

"You're right... Hmm..." Momo also pulled out her wallet while thinking. "How about udon? Since we ate grilled food already, let's eat something cold," she said while grinning then took the tab from the waiter.

Leaning towards Momo, Sana tried to take a peek of the price and got surprised that they got a huge discount. "Is it because we ordered two servings?" she asked Momo.

"I think so..." Momo nodded twice and gave Sana the tab. She tried to compute on how much they will pay each if they split the tab. After doing so and paying for their food, the two girls thanked the staff of the restaurant with big sincere smiles and walked out with arms linked.

As they passed some other restaurants to get to the udon place Momo knows, there was a group of young men on Sana's side and one accidentally bumped shoulders with her very lightly.

"Oh! Sorry~" the guy who bumped into Sana has brown frizzy hair and a lean stature. The guy quickly bowed at her. Sana didn't really mind it because she wasn't hurt that much and she noticed that the guy still tilted away from her but still ended bumping on her shoulder.

"What happened?" Momo quickly asked she felt a bit of the impact and quickly looked at the group of young men with a bit of a glare.

"No, it's okay. He was avoiding me," Sana assured Momo then looked at that one particular guy with the frizzy hair.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I promise," the guy said then all of a sudden the others with him bowed once at the girls.

"I'm okay. I accept your apology," Sana said a bit awkwardly but way too fast then continued walking while somehow dragging Momo away from the group.

"Good thing you weren't hurt too much," Momo said while fixing her hair.

Sana didn't notice that she was holding her breath and let it out as a sigh. She looked back again at the group then saw the side profile of the guy that bumped into her. He seems familiar, she thought to herself and she just shook her head to remove that thought.

"Are you really okay, though?" Momo asked again before they entered to udon place.

"Yes, I'm fine. Let's just order some udon, okay?" Sana grinned at her and walked inside the restaurant to enjoy some cold udon to beat the summer heat.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sana woke up with a bit of an ache in her stomach the following morning. That must be the okonomiyaki, Minatozaki Sana! Her inner self shouted at her and Sana groaned while sitting up. Feeling sluggish, she suddenly remembered the big okonomiyaki they had after the udon. She shivered a bit from the goose bumps she felt while eating the warm okonomiyaki.

"Never will I go out eating with Momo," she said to herself while slowly crawling over to the desk at the foot of her bed to grab the calendar. She checked the date and grinned sleepily at the calendar which has a big circle on the Saturday box, the day only day the store is closed.

Feeling lazy, she plopped back down on her bed then sighed in contentment. "One week down, 11 more to go..." she whispered to herself and tried to go back to dreamland, where she unexpectedly met again with the guy with frizzy brown hair.