I Do Love Him

Tyler's POV:

I was sitting in the lounge about to record a new video with Troye we was going to Hello! Kitty and One Direction tattoo eachother. Troye came over to sit next to me while I was setting up the camera, but before we started recording Troye's phone rang and when he stood up I couldn't help but stare at his butt. A few seconds later he noticed and I blushed. When he was done on the phone he sat back down next to me and said "We need to talk" I panicked and hesitantly said "Okay" I went into the bedroom because I needed to get my phone so Troye followed and we sat on the bed. I was speechless and we just stared into eachothers eyes for what felt like hours, he was perfect but I didn't know how to tell him.

Troye: Tyler I need to tell you something...

Tyler: Okay Troye but I need to tell you something aswell.

Troye paused and just stared at me and then he kissed me, at first I was a little suprised fortunately I enjoyed it so much I began to move my hand up his warm, soft torso. He pushed me onto the bed and I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he started giving me a hickey. It felt so good, he made me feel so good I think I love him.

Troye's POV:

As I was giving Tyler a hicky I began to realise I was falling more and more in love with him, I sat up and gazed into his perfect blue eyes and I ran out of the bedroom sobbing. Once I reached my room in the hotel I was staying in near Tyler's I locked my self in and fell to the floor and just cried all night till I fell to sleep. The next morning I woke up to a loud banging on the door to my room in my hotel. I shouted "one second" as I wrapped my hello kitty dressing gown round myself and ran to the door. As I flung the door open I saw tyler on one knee, I was speechless as he said "will you be mine Troye Sivan". He stood up and I ran into his arms pressiung him up against the wall in the hallway, I couldn't let go once I started hugging him. I lifted my head up and kissed him it felt perfect but out the corner of my eye I saw Sawyer and Joey walking down the hallway we both looked over to them in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this part was short, its my first and I wanted to see if you wanted to read more. When I Get 10 Reads I Will Release The Next Part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~