Chapter 2

LANCE's POV

I walk through the corridors of my new school. Yes my new environment I guess. I look in each students and I easily notice the groupings of it. You can see the popular group, the nerds, the nobodies and the players.

My eyes was stuck to a girl wearing just a black shirt and a short talking to a beautiful girl.

Isn't she lovely, my mind singsong the song.

And that I notice the worry face drawn on her face as a blonde curvaceous girl approaching towards their direction.

SAM's POV

And there's silence as if we were the only person in the corridors of the school.

Charm is back. It can't be.

"Hello Sam, long time no see," she greet me with a smirk and scanning my outfit. "Nothing to impress me this time with your very cliché outfit for Monday, eh?," she says in disgrace.

"I'm not here to please you," I said looking to her with daggers.

"Oh, really? don't want to compete to me anymore?," she says with a more sarcastic tone.

"I never compete on you Charm, you are the one who is thinking that I'm competing even though I'm not because you're such an insecure bitch," I hissed and we pass by to her.

"Oh, is it all about Brandon? Your partner that bedded me?," she shouted.

I turn my head to her. And that was it. All eyes are on us.

Brandon... sad memories flashback on my mind as I hear his name.

"Bitch," that's all I can say to her as I and Robin go to our class.

Oh I absolutely HATE MONDAYS!

THE school bell rang for our lunch break. All of the students are rushing through the corridors going to the cafeteria. As well as my best friend Robin because she is practically starving to death.

As we reach the door of the cafeteria someone's caught my attention. A guy wearing pink v-neck shirt and eating his lunch alone. We search for the available seats but nothing is available that time but the table with this lonely guy.

The time we get our lunch and walk towards the table of this Mr. Lonely guy. Charm appeared somewhere and sat next to him and give him her most flirtatious smile. The guy just smile and nodded to her as response.

My face crumpled in disgust while looking at her gesture towards the guy. Robin continued to walk towards the table as my reflex, I follow her.

"What are you doing?," I say while we were get nearer to the table.

"Getting my lunch at the cafeteria? And...," she stopped as she smiled and point her lips to Charm "getting that bitch out in here," she continued.

"Don't bother her Robin, let's go and find another table. I don't want to get in to trouble," I said grabbing her right arm towards another direction.

"There's no vacant table here except there," as she glance at the table where Charm was.

"HEY, mind if we join both of you? there's no other available table here," Robin said as she look around the cafeteria then giving a smile to Mr. Lonely guy.

"No. I mean I don't mind if you join the table. Have a seat.," He said.

"Well thank you," she said as she sit opposite next to them and give Charm a pointed look.

"So your new here," Charm said to the guy.

"Yeah," he shortly reply as he had a big bite to his sandwich.