Chapter 3

SAM's POV

I've decided to go straight home after class rather than hanging out with Robin as we always do.

I just made an excuse to her that she easily believe.

"Blake just text me, Loui is there in the house," as I invented my excuse right on the spot she is asking for a hang out in their café.

She known for long how deep my crush is with Loui.

Loui is my brother's best friend since grade school until now that they were in college, same university and same course.

They share everything for each other, clothes, hygienic things even girlfriends! I remember when they are in their junior high, they dated same girl with each others consent! What kind of idea is that?!? Best friends in crime?? For richer, for poorer til death they are part? Amazing relationship!

I shook my head in remembering the memories that I've shared with those two idiots.

Even though Blake is my brother I didn't know him that better as well as Loui knew about him. I didn't know what his deep secrets are. But I know Loui know all about it. I'm very sure of that.

As I cross the street I saw Blake having a big bag of fries, curls and drinks.

"Blake!" I shout as I run towards his direction.

He twist his head in hearing his name and see me running.

"God! I can't remember when was the time I ran that far," I said as I catch some breath and holding my brother's arm after a long run crossing the street.

"You're a fat one. I'm sure you're heavy," he smirk as he said the word 'fat'.

"I'm not fat! I have a shape. A sexy shape." I said as I step away from him and manage to pose and put my hand on my hip and blink my left eye on him.

"You're crazy Nikki Samantha Grace Carter." Shaking his head and walks to the road towards our home.

"Hey, why do you have those?" I said pointing my lips to the foods he's carrying.

He looked at it. And look again to the road. He just shrugged.

"Is there someone in the house?" I asked looking at him deeply and waiting for his answer.

"Hmmmm, maybe." He said without looking at me.

"Hey, you're making me nervous! who is it?" I asked again tentatively.

"You'll see when we get home." that's all that he said to me.

I just nod and wish it is not someone who will just ruin her ruined day.

LANCE's POV

I manage to go to the hotel where we stay in right after my first period and as I walk towards the corridor going to our kitchen I smell something delicious.

Hmmmmm, my mind said as I close my eyes to feel the mouth watering smell of food.

Nanny always prepare a very good food that will satisfy my grumbling stomach, as always. I smiled in the memories of the foods that Nanny always prepare for us. But now its very often to have a meal with my parents specially their works were so demanding of their time.

I enter the doorframe of the kitchen and saw Nanny, she is facing the stove and putting some mushroom to the dish that she is doing.

Nanny is our personal chef for the past 10 years and she is a really good cook! Even though we decided to transfer out location due to the business of my parents we insists that she stay with us.